Who is currently the most athletic white boy in all major US Pro Sports?

Zach fookin Lavine

zach-lavine.jpg
How is he white though?

that’s one of the most powerful moves in NBA history by one of the least people you’d expect it from. Lol

Ray Allen got thrown to the trash and then he serves up a facial.

Poetry.
Manu was a killer, but pretty sure Allen was flopping.

Obviously Ronaldo. The most gifted white guy in all sports.

Why the hell does your list include Christian McCaffrey but not include Drew Brees, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, or about a dozen other football players who belong in the pantheon of greats? CMC is a rookie, after all...
Tom Brady? Best qb ever? you can certainly argue. Best player of all time? Perhaps. Legend? no doubt. Most athletic? nobody anywhere can seriously make that argument. he is a below average ATHLETE on any roster, particularly at this point in time. I guess his lack of athleticism is actually a tribute to his overall greatness

Pat Connaughton

-40+ vertical
-throws a mid 90s fastball, drafted in 4th round (probably higher if he wasn’t playing basketball)
-Can throw a football over them mountains

Tyson Fury's best attribute is his confidence; he's no super athlete.

He's the greatest 6'8"+-listed boxer who ever lived. He must be athletic on some level.
Peja Stojakovic was selected All-NBA 2nd team in 2004. Even if he'd trained boxing all his life, I doubt he'd be as good as Tyson Fury.

Last edited:
I apparently can pass for Drew Brees so him.

That guy from the Saints. Backup QB/RB/WR/TE, guy's awesome. Taysom Hill or something?

Back