Who is currently the most athletic white boy in all major US Pro Sports?

MadSquabbles500

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Who is currently the most athletic white boy in all major USA profession sports?

So FBall, Soccer, Hockey, Boxing, and baseball etc, etc are included. MMA is left out for reason, I am sure, we all know.

Is it Christian McCaffrey, Tyson Fury (if and when he comes back to fight on our soil), Sydney Crosby, Mike Trout, Sebastian Giovinco, Novak Djokovic? Are there any white boys in the NBA?

Who do you have?

Why the hell does your list include Christian McCaffrey but not include Drew Brees, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, or about a dozen other football players who belong in the pantheon of greats? CMC is a rookie, after all...

Our+Champ.jpg

Why the hell does your list include Christian McCaffrey but not include Drew Brees, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, or about a dozen other football players who belong in the pantheon of greats? CMC is a rookie, after all...

I not making a list, I just giving examples to show I am including all the major sports, and want to bunch them altogether.

Tyson Fury's best attribute is his confidence; he's no super athlete.

Whomever won the last decathlon...

Are there any white boys in the NBA?

Kevin Love
Gordan Hayward
Pau Gasol
Marc Gasol
Dirk Nowitzki
Ricky Rubio
JJ Redick
Kristaps Porzingis

You dodn't say that had to be from the USA so I added some foreign white players to the above list.

Who is currently the most athletic white boy in all major USA profession sports?

So FBall, Soccer, Hockey, Boxing, and baseball etc, etc are included. MMA is left out for reason, I am sure, we all know.

Is it Christian McCaffrey, Tyson Fury (if and when he comes back to fight on our soil), Sydney Crosby, Mike Trout, Sebastian Giovinco, Novak Djokovic? Are there any white boys in the NBA?

Who do you have?

Trent Taylor my homeboy from the Bayou.

Brees, Rodgers and Brady are not very athletic. However, Gronk is A-level. As is Edelman.

Manu Ginobili and his old man strength.

TenseDazzlingAustralianshelduck.gif

Back