Who is currently the most athletic white boy in all major US Pro Sports?

I’m white and I hate being called white boy

Implies I’m not a man

I think you misunderstood the point of my post

No, I understood it.

I was agreeing and further driving home the point that non-whites think it's all good to call whites "white boy" while themselves disliking being called "boy".

Manu Ginobili and his old man strength.

TenseDazzlingAustralianshelduck.gif

Impressive strength, but he also looked like a running back or rugby player there.
What was that - 2.5 steps? 3.5? More?
I hate how the NBA keeps the actual rules of basketball in the books, but just decides to act they don't exist.

AAABA98C-003F-46CE-A4DC-0100458B1838.jpeg

Brain Shaw. He benches teh 275 with one hand.

Impressive strength, but he also looked like a running back or rugby player there.
What was that - 2.5 steps? 3.5? More?
I hate how the NBA keeps the actual rules of basketball in the books, but just decides to act they don't exist.

I'd have to see a longer clip, but it's probably 3 steps, which means no rules are broken. You are granted a "gather step" and the two step rule. So moving into a shot or a pass, you get an extra step.

Who is currently the most athletic white boy in all major USA profession sports?

So FBall, Soccer, Hockey, Boxing, and baseball etc, etc are included. MMA is left out for reason, I am sure, we all know.

Is it Christian McCaffrey, Tyson Fury (if and when he comes back to fight on our soil), Sydney Crosby, Mike Trout, Sebastian Giovinco, Novak Djokovic? Are there any white boys in the NBA?

Who do you have?

Surely it’s Gronk

Gronk and Watt might be the top 2 A level athletes in football when they can stay healthy. Their combo of speed, power, strength, and agility are insane.

Loma might be the most athletic guy in boxing.

White boy should be considered a racist term imo.

The Professor was pretty slick:

Trust me, I'm not Ronaldo's Dad. I've checked. Damn shame. Only way I could ever get near A+ 10/10 clunge is through an alpha son like Ron

cristiano-ronaldo-lionel-messi-girlfriend.jpg

Still one of the GOAT shoops

Any white professional male gymnast, who made it to the Olympics at least.

Y'all weird just for knowing an entire list of athletic white boys on top of your head...

You must be the people reading the sports stats page in newspapers...

Why the hell does your list include Christian McCaffrey but not include Drew Brees, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, or about a dozen other football players who belong in the pantheon of greats? CMC is a rookie, after all...
Because Gronk is retired, and QBs aren't particularly athletic relative to other pro athletes (especially their peers on the football field). That's a skill position. He asked about athleticism, not career achievements.

It's either McCaffrey, JJ Watt, Nick Bosa, Troy Apke, or the upcoming sprinting phenom Michael Boling.

Why the hell does your list include Christian McCaffrey but not include Drew Brees, Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, or about a dozen other football players who belong in the pantheon of greats? CMC is a rookie, after all...
Probably because gronk is retired...
And brees/brady/rodgers are not very athletic.

Back