Who is currently the most athletic white boy in all major US Pro Sports?

Fuck off...that's bullshit, you clearly never were in Portugal to say something like that.

Before you come trying arguing about the story of Portugal...I know it better than you, I'm Portuguese!
you got me there. didn't realize portuguese people find it offensive to not be considered 100% white. whiteness reestablished.

The answer is Larry Bird, and if you need proof just check out the movie they made about him. It has the highest rating in history on rotten tomatoes.

From the times I have seen him on TV, I think he is like 5'11", but he listed at 6'2" And I dont watch baseball much.
he is definitely bigger than 5'11" he's not a little guy only guy on the team that makes him look small is pujols who is every bit the 240 lbs he is listed at.

you got me there. didn't realize portuguese people find it offensive to not be considered 100% white. whiteness reestablished.

Mediterranean people are our own unique superior race. leave simple distinctions like black and white for the rest of you barbarians.

peyton hillis had some great athleticism before his decline.

JJ cant stay on the field long enough

Neither can Gronk

So I guess I gotta go Mike Trout unless there is someone else I am forgetting

Last edited:
It's not that it's offensive to not be white...the problem is you are talking out of your ass.
You say a lot of shit in Sherdog...maybe you should think more before you comment!

It's not that it's offensive to not be white...the problem is you are talking out of your ass.
You say a lot of shit in Sherdog...maybe you should think more before you comment!

Who is the most athletic brown boy?

Doesn’t sound so good when you say it the other where does it

Brees, Rodgers and Brady are not very athletic. However, Gronk is A-level. As is Edelman.
I hate Brady, but I have to admit that he’s an athletic freak. Rodgers and Brees may be better athletes than he is. Why do you say that they aren’t?

I would say Blake Griffin, but now that he is dating a Kardashian, he must be black.

No answer to this question other than Vasyl Lomachenko. He is redefining greatness in boxing. His movement, technique, speed and accuracy are simply something we have no seen before in the sport. Shit on him all you want because he's a little guy. He is an absolute fucking animal and an insane athlete.

Orlando Salido with superior Mexican genes beat him.

Orlando Salido with superior Mexican genes beat him.
I actually saw salido fight vargas on a golden boy card at the stubhub center it was a war they went toe to toe every round.

I would say Blake Griffin, but now that he is dating a Kardashian, he must be black.
did not know that ,Kendall Jenner is the most attractive one in that family

Back