Who is currently the most athletic white boy in all major US Pro Sports?

ha didn't even realize I posted it twice

just brought back memories of when I still worked. some black guys used the term in conversation and some snowflake got insulted.
an admin directive was issued the following week advising employees not to use the term. smh.
so I was kind of kidding, but that doesn't translate well without context or inflection.
good day.

Its Nick Bosa

and he's the best athlete period

The shit I see him do is insane, his hips and lateral movement, explosiveness on the count/reaction. Idk if he is the fastest guy in the leeg but he's fucking ridiculous.

With those Adobe CC PEDs.

67782044_124112485593239_7077803133993288539_n.jpg

Looking thick, solid, tightie whitey.

He's arguably the greatest 6'7"+ boxer who ever lived. He must be athletic on some level.
Peja Stojakovic was selected All-NBA 2nd team in 2004. Even if he'd trained boxing all his life, I doubt he'd be as good as Tyson Fury.

Yea, he's certainly a good athlete and especially good at his size but he's not an elite level athlete capable of performing great feats in the run, jump, flip, climb, etc. sense of things. For boxing he's amazingly talented and that's why he's a champion.

He's been posting his daily calisthenic routines he's been preforming with his wife; check it out, he's a fairly normal chap.

Its Nick Bosa

and he's the best athlete period

The shit I see him do is insane, his hips and lateral movement, explosiveness on the count/reaction. Idk if he is the fastest guy in the leeg but he's fucking ridiculous.

So you like his hips, ey?

This kid is pretty damn fast.

This kid is pretty damn fast.

lol @ running being athletic

You run because you can't fight, only running that matters is how fast you can hit your opponent

Football is fucking GOAT tier.

Track running is for virgins

Dunno about most athletic but the greatest sportsman alive today regardless of race is this man...

416x416.jpg

It's not scientifically possible for someone to do what he can on a pitch, i've seen things I can't quite believe from him and he is imo the greatest football player of all time with Zinedine Zidane.

There are alot of amazing athletes from all sports but for me Messi is king.

His spacing is a mutant like ability. He is always in the right spot, and is hyper efficient with his energy usage.

Sounds like Messi is the Peyton Manning of diveball. Always shitting his pants in the World Cup.

lol @ ‘diveball’

And Peyton at least has rings..
Peyton had over twice as many turnovers as touchdowns in his 4 SB appearances. He can thank Rex Grossman and Von Miller for his rings.

Back