Who hit harder - Ngannou or Carwin?

Maybe rozentruik could knock francis out but stipe couldnt finish him

I'm gonna vote for the guy that started his career 12-0, all first round knockouts.

I realize this doesn't necessarily make him the hardest puncher, but I watched that run and it was incredible, and I've never seen one-punch KO power like that, not even from Ngannou.

Ngannou can put together the better big power combos, but strike-for-strike I give the edge to Carwin.

The more time passes, the more people forget about Shane Carwin.

He had an incredible chin. Took monster shots, and never flinched.

gonzagarockscarwin_medium.gif

And was the hardest hitting HW the UCC has ever seen.

jz67is193y001.gif

BCHY5TH.gif

Dude was a monster.

j2vk15-1477025046317-49-57-313-416-crop-1477025101687.gif

Scariest 1st round fighter in UFC history.

UFC116-ShaneCarwinWink-300-sg.gif
you should have included his ko of gonzaga considering he looked to be in trouble and just landed a dinky short punch and melted him

you should have included his ko of gonzaga considering he looked to be in trouble and just landed a dinky short punch and melted him
Couldn't find a good gif.

They're drying up.

DC said the hardest puncher he ever faced was Derrick Lewis... so he clearly doesn't know how hard Ngannou punches.

Many? Like who?
Rumble is known to spar hard, that doesn't mean much.
lewis punches harder than ngannou, the ken doll shape of ngannou may make that hard for you to believe but in terms of the power on impact lewis is in all likelihood the hardest puncher in the ufc right now, with his right hand. accuracy timing etc are other things entirely

Carwin didn’t need counters or big shots, he hit so hard he could KO guys with jabs or little arm punches.

Tank Abbott was the same way. Watch his short-punch KO of Nelmark (I was afraid Nelmark was dead or had a broken neck afterwards). He was also the first guy to KO Cabbage, who was supposedly impossible to KO...and Tank was well into his 40s by that point.

Ngannou.

Carwin hit hard as hell, but most of the guys he KO'd were known for having bad chins anyway.

285 carwin was a beast. The one that fought jds was just 250 something with more back problems.
Couldn't roid anymore after getting involved in that case. Then realised he couldn't bang and was getting fat so quit.

The fact that Carwin's best KO wins are Mir and Gonzaga says it all. He wouldn't have this cult status if he wasn't a jacked white boy.

who sanctions this garbage??? One handed Carwin boxing someone's retired dough boy gimp? Are You Frigging Kidding Me???

They eye test tells me Carwin had better short punches, but Francis throws a better zinger.

lewis punches harder than ngannou, the ken doll shape of ngannou may make that hard for you to believe but in terms of the power on impact lewis is in all likelihood the hardest puncher in the ufc right now, with his right hand. accuracy timing etc are other things entirely
Based on what? Lewis' last 1st round finish was in 2016 against Gonzaga...
His last 2 TKO were Volkov and Tybura, in late 3rd round.

I really don't get why people see him as a big power puncher.

The more time passes, the more people forget about Shane Carwin.

He had an incredible chin. Took monster shots, and never flinched.

gonzagarockscarwin_medium.gif

And was the hardest hitting HW the UCC has ever seen.

jz67is193y001.gif

BCHY5TH.gif

Dude was a monster.

j2vk15-1477025046317-49-57-313-416-crop-1477025101687.gif

Scariest 1st round fighter in UFC history.

UFC116-ShaneCarwinWink-300-sg.gif

Shane Carwin might be the "hardest hitting heavyweight the UCC has seen" but the hardest hitting heavyweight the UFC has seen is Ngannou.

Maybe Carwin for sheer heavy hands but Ngannou is so much better of a striker.

Carwin IMO, he rocked guys with grazing arm punches where he didn't put his body into shots.

Back