Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

@fingercuffs
I was standing on the edge of my toilet hanging a clock. The porcelain was wet. I slipped, hit my head on the edge of the sink. And when I came to - I had a revelation, a vision, a picture in my head. A picture of that.

Posted on the age/look thread, almost extinct shaven Bacco in spain

Here is august 2021
bacco2021-jpg.886781

for a shaven face had to dig to 2019 so i was 35 (and drunk lol) there
bacco2019-jpg.886782

I've been here almost 12 years now. It's cool if the people know what I look like.

Me with wife and kids and me at Brookfield zoo.
View attachment 885896
your kid is so much 50/50 you and your woman that seem made with photoshop lol, cool

Most of times is more clear resemblance with one parent or the other

Last edited:
@fingercuffs
I was standing on the edge of my toilet hanging a clock. The porcelain was wet. I slipped, hit my head on the edge of the sink. And when I came to - I had a revelation, a vision, a picture in my head. A picture of that.

Poor dude. I bet the CTE made him post something that got him banned.

betting at least 50% of sicilian DNA

Also you did stuff with the scarecrow one, not sure why you deny

According to ancestry.com I'm 44% Italian. It was split between Northern Italian and Southern Italian. Also I haven't had sex with any of them but I am a guy and I would definitely have sex with all of them. Even the lesbian. Blondie is getting married in December. I'll never say never though.

Some background:
Our crew has known each other for about 15 or 16 years. I had a chance with the one in the witch outfit when she was about 18 or 19 and I just straight-up chickened out. The Scarecrow after she split from her baby daddy (who was a friend at the time) her and I hung out. nothing ever happened but my other girl friend told me that she had a crush on me but being my friend's ex I just never pulled the trigger. Him and I aren't friends anymore but I missed my window with her. One is a lesbian (still like to be the first guy to bang her). far left there is a chance for casual sex. She's blonde's sister. So I guess after all that the only answer is I'm probably gay. Aye carumba.

Last edited:
Back