Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

A pic of me from a month ago. First day trip post-Covid.View attachment 883525
VVO9DyyM_400x400.jpeg

Please tell me you got the tap shortly after that second pic was taken? Beautiful toe hold but reminds me of the old windows screensaver with the lines bouncing around the screen at weird angles.

And what happened in the first pic? Looks like other guy is going for a straight ankle lock with you posting on it to defend. Did you get to honey hole after this for the tap?

Please tell me you got the tap shortly after that second pic was taken? Beautiful toe hold but reminds me of the old windows screensaver with the lines bouncing around the screen at weird angles.

And what happened in the first pic? Looks like other guy is going for a straight ankle lock with you posting on it to defend. Did you get to honey hole after this for the tap?
Basically, in the second pic, the guy screamed or yelled and we stopped. He was pretty slick, if he wasn't ahead on points, he was close. I wouldn't say I cranked it, it was more like, rather than tapping, he attempted to escape and things just took their natural progression.

The first pic, I'm actually the one going for the Achilles; the guy in the black t-shirt whose posting on his hand ended up winning the match. I performed kinda sloppily that match, but somewhat ironically, the picture shows me going for my favorite move and everything is flexed as I'm making the attempt, so I kinda liked it as a picture. I did learn a lot; he was up on points and I was unable to open up his guard. Generally, I'd never even thought about not being able to open up a guy's guard in a match or what to do if I had to open it up and had a limited time to do so.

Basically, in the second pic, the guy screamed or yelled and we stopped. He was pretty slick, if he wasn't ahead on points, he was close. I wouldn't say I cranked it, it was more like, rather than tapping, he attempted to escape and things just took their natural progression.

The first pic, I'm actually the one going for the Achilles; the guy in the black t-shirt whose posting on his hand ended up winning the match. I performed kinda sloppily that match, but somewhat ironically, the picture shows me going for my favorite move and everything is flexed as I'm making the attempt, so I kinda liked it as a picture. I did learn a lot; he was up on points and I was unable to open up his guard. Generally, I'd never even thought about not being able to open up a guy's guard in a match or what to do if I had to open it up and had a limited time to do so.

Yeah that first pic looks like snap crackle pop in progress. Second pic LOL you look so hellbent on finishing that achilles lock, like there should be a caption above your head that says, "fuck you and your weak ass joints!"

Last edited:
Yeah that first pic looks like snap crackle pop in progress. Second pic LOL you look so hellbent on finishing that achilles lock, like there should be a caption above your face that says, "fuck you and your weak ass joints!"
Hahaha, I was definitely bent on finishing it; it was an open division match and I was left a little wheezy after my finishing my division. I was basically exhausted from the word go so it was like, everything I did, I was putting 100% into it, as tired people tend to.

Back