Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

Cool. Now that I realize it's back up for sale I'll have to def order something. I'm liking that hoodie.
I got an xl and it’s a lil on the smaller side. But that’s cool because it just makes me feel bigger
<DirkMavs>
The front pocket is only open on sides at the top half. Enough room for my hands to get it but prevent stuff from falling out.
I think the hoodie is a great deal price wise for what you get compared to the tees.

I got an xl and it’s a lil on the smaller side. But that’s cool because it just makes me feel bigger
<DirkMavs>
The front pocket is only open on sides at the top half. Enough room for my hands to get it but prevent stuff from falling out.
I think the hoodie is a great deal price wise for what you get compared to the tees.
I think I'll go with an XXL then because my shoulders are wide & I like a roomier fit with hoodies so I can wear stuff under them. Thanks for the heads up.

Buried my childhood best friend yesterday(two funerals in one week, ugh) and then had an amazing after party that went all night long
I hooked up with the fat bartender
I know Ernesto wouldve been proud

246918170_4699238046794745_8573320848989092546_n.jpg

Belatedly , sorry for your losses.

246726384_393272735684394_5254368175820574591_n.jpg

I'm on the right. Pic with my sister and bro in law. She caught that fish all by herself, Over 50 pounds. It took her around 20 minutes to bring that fucker on the boat. I miss my sister. Fishing without her isn't the same.

Back