Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

20200712-200543.jpg

Took this while trying to figure out the camera on my new phone. About a week after giving myself a COVID cut. I think it turned out okay.

Got the crew together Saturday to have baby showers for two friends. I'm the dude in the Hat with the black shirt. The last picture just makes me laugh. It's like good and evil. Life is good.
View attachment 818427 View attachment 818428 View attachment 818430 View attachment 818431

I think you’ve caught a glitch in the matrix in this picture. The guy seated on the couch in the blue shirt is actually the futuristic version of the guy in the newsboy cap and plaid shirt.

I think you’ve caught a glitch in the matrix in this picture. The guy seated on the couch in the blue shirt is actually the futuristic version of the guy in the newsboy cap and plaid shirt.

Ha. They're 3 brothers in that photo (you got two) Also my brother and I are in it. We've all known each other from 15 - 26 years in that photo. We are all like family. At some point we've even all punched each other in the face but wearing boxing gloves so we don't hurt our delicate keyboard fingers. Life is good.

Ha. They're 3 brothers in that photo (you got two) Also my brother and I are in it. We've all known each other from 15 - 26 years in that photo. We are all like family. At some point we've even all punched each other in the face but wearing boxing gloves so we don't hurt our delicate keyboard fingers. Life is good.

Good shit man. Looks like you’re surrounded by good people and that’s all we can ask for in life.

Back