Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

Sorry for posting this pic here, and will spoiler it due to the homoness of it, but fitness area gets less traffic and I’m in need of help, and a bit of a loner with no fitness friends... Know any exercises that really eliminates the skin/muffintop? Much more apparent when sitting. Almost 40, and nothing is helping. Sorry again, and mods can delete it if need be.
upload_2020-12-14_10-18-21.jpeg

Sorry for posting this pic here, and will spoiler it due to the homoness of it, but fitness area gets less traffic and I’m in need of help, and a bit of a loner with no fitness friends... Know any exercises that really eliminates the skin/muffintop? Much more apparent when sitting. Almost 40, and nothing is helping. Sorry again, and mods can delete it if need be.
If you want my help I'm going to need pics of you in your briefs, just pm me those today ok thanks.

Fix your diet.

Fix your diet.
Other than a few beers here and there, not sure what else to do. I eat like a bird, and drink only water and coffee, for 99 percent of the time. Though you’re still right... Could cut out some other stuff.

thanks

Other than a few beers here and there, not sure what else to do. I eat like a bird, and drink only water and coffee, for 99 percent of the time. Though you’re still right... Could cut out some other stuff.

thanks

What is the amount of exercise you get?

Btw for 40 you look ok considering average 40 year old is overweight as fuck

What is the amount of exercise you get?

Btw for 40 you look ok considering average 40 year old is overweight as fuck
I work out of town all the time, so not as much as I would like.

Run or whatever is at the hotel gym(elliptical/treadmill) for 30-45 minutes, and try to get around 150 sit-ups and maybe 100 push-ups. When at home, the same, but bike around 200 miles a week. Mind you, this is all relatively new to me. Weighed 235 for a long time, and finally started exercising around 10 months ago.

sorry to turn this all into this crap, so feel free to PM if anyone doesn’t want to clog this place up. My thanks to all though.

Last edited:

Run or whatever is at the hotel gym(elliptical/treadmill) for 30-45 minutes, and try to get around 150 sit-ups and maybe 100 push-ups. When at home, the same, but bike around 200 miles a week. Mind you, this is all relatively new to me. Weighed 235 for a long time, and finally started exercising around 10 months ago.

sorry to turn this all into this crap, so feel free to PM if anyone doesn’t want to clog this path pace up. My thanks to all though.

Go running 3 to 4 times a week and watch what you eat

Should work, if not add more exercise or change diet

Also lifting weights is gold for adding muscle to "tone up" or whatever the word is lol

sorry to turn this all into this crap, so feel free to PM if anyone doesn’t want to clog this path pace up. My thanks to all though.

Dude you're 40. That's the issue. Getting old. I'm 42. It's a little bit of a surprise even though it's expected but then after a bit you'll just think "oh I guess the rules apply to me as well". No reason to not work your ass off though. Put in the time to keep yourself feeling good and further delay the breaking down of your body. Keep the quality of your life up. I recommend a varied, healthy diet as well but don't forget to enjoy yourself from time to time.

PS - do heroin too.

@ObsoleteSoul muffin top's been a hard one to take care of too for me. that being said, im not that disciplined as well in terms of diet and exercise. still, as one guy earlier pointed out, that's not a bad figure to have at your age; all you need to do is look at people with the same age as yours and im sure you'll see you look better than most of them.

sorry to turn this all into this crap, so feel free to PM if anyone doesn’t want to clog this place up. My thanks to all though.
Trainers hate this guy.
images

But seriously add some weight training 3x a week to your regimen. Will help burn belly fat more with more muscle mass & increased metabolism and improved hormone balance.

Trainers hate this guy.
images

But seriously add some weight training 3x a week to your regimen. Will help burn belly fat more with more muscle mass & increased metabolism and improved hormone balance.
I abhor weights. One of those freaks that don’t mind cardio, but hates weight training.

Guess the consensus is I’m an old fuck who should be grateful lol. Thanks for not flaming my decrepit ass. Will just keep trudging along, and do what I can to remain healthy and fit. No more replies are needed. Would rather see all you sexy beasts now that my world is shattered ;)

I abhor weights. One of those freaks that don’t mind cardio, but hates weight training.

Guess the consensus is I’m an old fuck who should be grateful lol. Thanks for not flaming my decrepit ass. Will just keep trudging along, and do what I can to remain healthy and fit. No more replies are needed. Would rather see all you sexy beasts now that my world is shattered ;)
I hear ya.
200 miles a week cycling is nuts; that’s Diaz/Armstrong fit. Seriously. I couldn’t do that, not even a 1/3.

Since moving in month ago , I started at 25 miles a week running & gonna up to 30 to 35 tops.
(Harder work out doors than AMT/elliptical and treadmill; Bike I won’t start till new stocks arrive here at local shops in January) .

I think u look good sexy: Like a lean young bear, Khabib would tussle with.
images

I’m 42 and gotta do both religiously as well to keep ma figure.
We in a similar boat, bud.

Last edited:
I hear ya.
200 miles a week cycling is nuts; that’s Diaz/Armstrong fit. Seriously. I couldn’t do that, not even a 1/3.

Since moving in month ago , I started at 25 miles a week running & gonna up to 30 to 35 tops.
(Harder work out doors than AMT/elliptical and treadmill; Bike I won’t start till new stocks arrive here at local shops in January) .

I think u look good sexy: Like a lean young bear, Khabib would tussle with.
images

I’m 42 and gotta do both religiously as well to keep ma figure.
We in a similar boat, bud.
Closer to around 180 if I’m being completely honest. Trails I use are 40 and 46 miles long, and it isn’t super great. It’s boredom, and not having shit else to do after my ex broke it off lol. Biking is a lot easier than running. It isn’t even close, since I can do the trails without stopping if I have the big camelback on. You should try biking. Better on the joints, but seems not as effective at toning or what have you.

Best of luck to you, bro! You’re a good guy.

Closer to around 180 if I’m being completely honest. Trails I use are 40 and 46 miles long, and it isn’t super great. It’s boredom, and not having shit else to do after my ex broke it off lol. Biking is a lot easier than running. It isn’t even close, since I can do the trails without stopping if I have the big camelback on. You should try biking. Better on the joints, but seems not as effective at toning or what have you.

Best of luck to you, bro! You’re a good guy.
Im in bikers paradise right now, it’s one if the spots people travel to cycle on main island of Luzon, cool climate and very green, beaches in area too... I can’t wait to get that started.

Both running & cycling are so incredibly meditative and help in quieting shit out. Helps keep Better balance so not as crazy myself.
Thanks bud.

Back