Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

EnDWuK0WMAEMLP2

Correct on both accounts

Try cutting down on the smokes bud. I’m currently trying to. It really is mind over matter. You don’t need that chit and you’ll feel better for treating yourself better

My friends and I (in hat) celebrating two birthdays this past Saturday. Just exposing ourselves to Corona and Budweiser and various other beers. This may be the last birthday we are alive to celebrate. *dramatic music*

image000000z.jpg

My friends and I (in hat) celebrating two birthdays this past Saturday. Just exposing ourselves to Corona and Budweiser and various other beers. This may be the last birthday we are alive to celebrate. *dramatic music*

View attachment 815525
Lady opposite you is giving off Theranos vibes.

Glad you can go out and have a beer with your pals though

Only I decide how I die
It's who pick up the pieces who count. My cancer last year I was more worried about Eamon than me. If we die, we don't have to deal with it. My mum died of cancer last summer and my step dad is still heartbroken. Soon as I got the diagnoses I quit immediately. I'm not judging, I smoked for donkeys years but think of your loved ones. And you quit before, lovey.

It's who pick up the pieces who count. My cancer last year I was more worried about Eamon than me. If we die, we don't have to deal with it. My mum died of cancer last summer and my step dad is still heartbroken. Soon as I got the diagnoses I quit immediately. I'm not judging, I smoked for donkeys years but think of your loved ones. And you quit before, lovey.

Look here you sweet british scum: My family knows that if I drop dead, they shall drag my body out into the street and let the city take care of it. Cremate me as a John Doe, and put me on the shelf.

Back