Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

jag tror du skulle bli överraskad..

bara i den här tråden har du typ 4 pers som pratar eller förstår svenska.. :/

vad har du gjort? antingen dödssekt eller grönsaksförsäljning.. :D
Haha, chansade på att det skulle vara tomt här på svensktalande precis när jag lade upp bild på domen åtminstone. Eftersom du frågar så hann du uppenbarligen inte läsa den? :) Det hade egentligen inte spelat någon större roll om jag talade om det för alla här heller, men pallar bara inte ge mig in i det.

Haha, chansade på att det skulle vara tomt här på svensktalande precis när jag lade upp bild på domen åtminstone. Eftersom du frågar så hann du uppenbarligen inte läsa den? :) Det hade egentligen inte spelat någon större roll om jag talade om det för alla här heller, men pallar bara inte ge mig in i det.

Fair enough.. jag tänker hur som helst leva i tron att du organiserat en självmordssekt bland konststuderande i uppsala.. det är förmodligen coolare än det du gjort i alla fall..

Det finns en tråd som heter "kan jag ha kaka" där du hittar en del svenskar, danskar och norrmän om det är intressant..

Fair enough.. jag tänker hur som helst leva i tron att du organiserat en självmordssekt bland konststuderande i uppsala.. det är förmodligen coolare än det du gjort i alla fall..

Det finns en tråd som heter "kan jag ha kaka" där du hittar en del svenskar, danskar och norrmän om det är intressant..
Att organisera en självmordssekt är något mer elegant och sofistikerat än det brott som jag gjort mig skyldig till. Tack för tipset. Ska kolla upp den. Bara jag inte hittar några jävla finnar där... Då tar det hus i helvete.

Att organisera en självmordssekt är något mer elegant och sofistikerat än det brott som jag gjort mig skyldig till. Tack för tipset. Ska kolla upp den. Bara jag inte hittar några jävla finnar där... Då tar det hus i helvete.

Jepp.. @Cole train och hela hans art kan fara åt helvete!

I feel i owe this thread a picture for all the off topic stuff..

Attachments

• 20190814_221101.jpg
    20190814_221101.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 72
I dont understand shit but you can both fuck off to gröna lund/legoland

This shit..

If shit hit the fan we would go get finland on our secret submarine.. they would absolutely stab us in the back and surrender said sub to russia just to go back to excessive drinking and hating everyone not from finland..

I noticed that you have been gifted with what I call a great moustache lip. Ever thought about growing one?

I have also been gifted with absolute shit beard genetics.. it looks like someone drew beard on me..

It is what it is..

I have also been gifted with absolute shit beard genetics.. it looks like someone drew beard on me..

It is what it is..
You too, huh?
There was a time when I'd have killed just to be able to grow in a decent five o'clock shadow. But, I've never even managed to do that. My whiskers come in patchy & unkempt looking so growing a beard and/or mustache is a moot point for me.

This shit..

If shit hit the fan we would go get finland on our secret submarine.. they would absolutely stab us in the back and surrender said sub to russia just to go back to excessive drinking and hating everyone not from finland..

UKohvdP.png

All Scandinavian men are literally wet lettuce's in the sack. Scandi 10's told me ages ago.

Maybe all the good Swedes leave their country. When I was traveling, the most alpha looking dude I've seen was a swede. Jacked, tall, and handsome af. I'm not gay but I might've been for this guy. Swedish girls too were generally good looking and cool. Fins on the other hand were nothing to write home about. Met one cute Finnish girl though

Maybe all the good Swedes leave their country. When I was traveling, the most alpha looking dude I've seen was a swede. Jacked, tall, and handsome af. I'm not gay but I might've been for this guy. Swedish girls too were generally good looking and cool. Fins on the other hand were nothing to write home about. Met one cute Finnish girl though

lol the picture is sort of a joke about stereotypes, you really have to be a northern european to understand it.

and yes swedes are better looking than us i can say that and scandinavia is generally is a better place to live (and central western europe )

the only thing we are better than swedes is fighting which is really not that useful in todays world

(we are somewhere on the russians level in the international toughness board)

lol the picture is sort of a joke about stereotypes, you really have to be a northern european to understand it.

and yes swedes are better looking than us i can say that and scandinavia is generally is a better place to live (and central western europe )

the only thing we are better than swedes is fighting which is really not that useful in todays world

(we are somewhere on the russians level in the international toughness board)

Accurate post..

You too, huh?
There was a time when I'd have killed just to be able to grow in a decent five o'clock shadow. But, I've never even managed to do that. My whiskers come in patchy & unkempt looking so growing a beard and/or mustache is a moot point for me.

Yup.. a normal beard contains 30 000 straws.. for me it's like i'm growing 6000 blonde, flamboyant whiskers.. good placement thankfully but it still looks like i should be driving a moped if i grow it out..

Back