Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

<45> Gotcha, bro.

Gotta say google translate has stepped their game up..

What you wrote could actually pass for swedish.. it's usually "är grönsaksförsäljning olagligt i sverige LOL?" But it's not far of at all.. :D

Wow, you weren't kidding @Cpt Migraine. I just looked them up out of curiosity & Sweden has some of the harshest weed laws in all of Europe. They're crazy strict. <Eek2.0>

Wow, you weren't kidding @Cpt Migraine. I just looked them up out of curiosity & Sweden has some of the harshest weed laws in all of Europe. They're crazy strict. <Eek2.0>

Yup.. once you inject one single marijuana you'll steal from your family and end up dead in gang violence within 5 hours.. that's what they told us in school..

Just so yall know I wasnt bullshitting. I'll probably delete this soon. But aint nobody here know swedish anyway.
What dangerous weapon were you carrying and who was it worth 8 months of your life to assault?

I'm the nearly normal looking one in the middle. Beer punk festival a couple of weeks ago.
2dkza1h.jpg

I'm the nearly normal looking one in the middle. Beer punk festival a couple of weeks ago.
2dkza1h.jpg

Fucking awesome pic, Cuffs! What event was that at? EDIT: I'm stoned and didn't read your whole (short) text...

Also, what's in the case?

EDIT 2: is beer punk a style of music or is that punk and beer combined? The latter sounds very interesting. Haha. The former too, though.

Last edited:
Fucking awesome pic, Cuffs! What event was that at? EDIT: I'm stoned and didn't read your whole (short) text...

Also, what's in the case?

EDIT 2: is beer punk a style of music or is that punk and beer combined? The latter sounds very interesting. Haha. The former too, though.
Ha, I really should have asked to have a gander.

It was an event called The Bash in San Jose. Craft beer during the day then punk bands in the evening. I'm not a punk fan but I do like tasty beer, it was fun.

Ha, I really should have asked to have a gander.

It was an event called The Bash in San Jose. Craft beer during the day then punk bands in the evening. I'm not a punk fan but I do like tasty beer, it was fun.

Didn't they check him? I mean with all these mass shootings and all. Maybe it even contained an assembable scythe to demonstrate the functionality of a scythe in combat, to settle a recent SD debate. Or maybe a million coasters and he is the most civilized beer/punk enthusiast.

How was the beer?

My new girl and I hit up a Luke Bryan concert.

Im not a manlet, im leaning and she’s tall. I also swear under the hat, my hairline is great.

Attachments

• B19AA379-E330-4915-93D4-1DF8E20B1AFB.jpeg
    B19AA379-E330-4915-93D4-1DF8E20B1AFB.jpeg
    777.2 KB · Views: 91
Back