Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

Just so yall know I wasnt bullshitting. I'll probably delete this soon. But aint nobody here know swedish anyway.

Last edited:
ticqUOt.jpg

Just so yall know I wasnt bullshitting. I'll probably delete this soon. But aint nobody here know swedish anyway.
All I see is Dom Slut. Made me laugh

Hey strangers on sherdog. I've been sentenced to 8 months in prison.
Wow. That's really unfortunate, man.
Have you ever done time in prison before? I did about a month in the county jail years ago & I won't lie, it was a shitty experience to go through but you'll survive. Hopefully, you'll have access to a lot of books because that's how I spent the vast majority of my time while locked up. Reading & sleeping.
Hopefully, your country has a system like we have here in the US where you get time off for good behavior so you won't have to do all 8 months. How long before you have to go?

Wow. That's really unfortunate, man.
Have you ever done time in prison before? I did about a month in the county jail years ago & I won't lie, it was a shitty experience to go through but you'll survive. Hopefully, you'll have access to a lot of books because that's how I spent the vast majority of my time while locked up. Reading & sleeping.
Hopefully, your country has a system like we have here in the US where you get time off for good behavior so you won't have to do all 8 months. How long before you have to go?
Only spent a couple of days being detained after I was arrested before and it sucked so bad. I will only have to serve 5 months at most I think. I don't know exactly when I have to go in, right now I'm just waiting for them to decide where I'm going..

Only spent a couple of days being detained after I was arrested before and it sucked so bad. I will only have to serve 5 months at most I think. I don't know exactly when I have to go in, right now I'm just waiting for them to decide where I'm going..

I don't know anything about your country's criminal justice system, bro, but if you're only going away for a few months then I'm going to assume that you didn't commit the crime of the century so they're likely to send you to a minimum-security place like the one seen in this article that I found for you:
https://www.mic.com/articles/109138/sweden-has-done-for-its-prisoners-what-the-u-s-won-t So, you should be fine, dude. It won't be fun but it won't be terrible either.

I don't know anything about your country's criminal justice system, bro, but if you're only going away for a few months then I'm going to assume that you didn't commit the crime of the century so they're likely to send you to a minimum-security place like the one seen in this article that I found for you:
https://www.mic.com/articles/109138/sweden-has-done-for-its-prisoners-what-the-u-s-won-t So, you should be fine, dude. It won't be fun but it won't be terrible either.
That looks better than a few of the sherdoggers live on their own or in moms basement... Allegedly.

Last edited:
That looks better than a few of the sherdoggers live on their own or in moms basement... Allegedly.

Yeah, doesn't it? And, that's actually a maximum-security prison pictured in the article. So, I can only imagine what their minimum-security prisons or jails look like. Probably like spas that you're just not allowed to leave for a few months. LOL.

jag tror du skulle bli överraskad..

bara i den här tråden har du typ 4 pers som pratar eller förstår svenska.. :/

vad har du gjort? antingen dödssekt eller grönsaksförsäljning.. :D

jag tror du skulle bli överraskad..

bara i den här tråden har du typ 4 pers som pratar eller förstår svenska.. :/

vad har du gjort? antingen dödssekt eller grönsaksförsäljning.. :D

Grönsaksförsäljning är olaglig i Sverige? LOL

Back