Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

so the right side of my hair (my left) always curls because I mostly sleep on that side, but I am sure the other side is receding now, what do you think? I'll shave my hair later to post a better photo.

photo 2.jpg

Buds, I don't come into this thread often anymore (or Mayberry itself, for that matter), but I'm glad that people still use this thread for the reasons it was meant.

Every person who posted their pic in here has guts. Surely you all realize how many members of this forum would never post a pic of themselves, right? Mostly insecurities, I'm sure. Not sure why though, bc people are different, we all look how we do, we all like different things, and we are all a part of this community. Bravo to all of you who had the walnuts to make this place more familiar.

I'm unsure of how the culture is here in Mayberry today. I know that, for a time, after this thread was made this place got pretty tight for a while, and it was fun to be here. I hope that is still the case today. There has always been a fun bunch here, and some genuinely good people. I hope all of you old timers who know me have been doing well.

Last edited:
That was a trip to Seattle where i got that shirt.
Never made it out there. Got a lot of ties to that place, just never really seem to make it out west at all. Briefly lived in Cali, been to Vegas, been to Tahoe, but that's about it. Always heard Seattle was a lot of fun, if not dreary. Wouldn't mind hitting up Portland too. San Francisco is one of my favorite places I've been.

Actually, I am a blonde, but i shave my head
I know you're trying to be funny but I really was talking about you, wouldn't dream of commenting on a sherdogger's partner or family like that. EDIT: I was also trying to be funny, twice, and failed both times lol. Maybe.

Last edited:
Never made it out there. Got a lot of ties to that place, just never really seem to make it out west at all. Briefly lived in Cali, been to Vegas, been to Tahoe, but that's about it. Always heard Seattle was a lot of fun, if not dreary. Wouldn't mind hitting up Portland too. San Francisco is one of my favorite places I've been.

Eh, Seattle just a city. A small one, at that. I've been here for three years and other than the weather, there's not a whole heck of a lot of reasons I'd recommend it over any other. No ghettos, I suppose.

Eh, Seattle just a city. A small one, at that. I've been here for three years and other than the weather, there's not a whole heck of a lot of reasons I'd recommend it over any other. No ghettos, I suppose.

You guys have a taco joint there, Marination a Hawaiian Asian fusion tacos that were some of the most incredible food i have ever eaten.

You guys have a taco joint there, Marination a Hawaiian Asian fusion tacos that were some of the most incredible food i have ever eaten.

There are a couple Marination locations. The one I go to is right next to an even better ramen joint. I suppose you're right, Seattle food is above average.

Is it really that difficult to understand? you posted some weird pics and I saved them to my HD.

I don't know whether you were going through a bad time, but I remember being concerned :cool:

This is me and my wifey

Wow, you look way younger than I thought you would.

Cocoa butter, right?
giphy.gif

Back