Social Who Here Has The Guts To Post Their Pic?

Is it really that difficult to understand? you posted some weird pics and I saved them to my HD.

I don't know whether you were going through a bad time, but I remember being concerned :cool:

I have no idea WTF you’re talking about.

Wow.
giphy.gif

What happened here?
Did that dude get banned because of this thread?

What happened? Did I miss his last post or something?

What happened? Did I miss his last post or something?
Nah, he was all over the place. He is obviously someone they didn't want around and they got rid of him. Not sure whether it was his weird interaction with you, or if what he did to get banned was bad enough that they don't want him at all.

There are a couple Marination locations. The one I go to is right next to an even better ramen joint. I suppose you're right, Seattle food is above average.

We talked about going out again next year. I will definitely hit marination a couple times. I looked up my review on TripAdvisor, and saw that i had beef and chicken tacos as well as kimchi fried rice.

I can’t remeber where it was in relation to where we were staying. My wife’s cousin and his partner lived next to what I think was Washington park, or hill. Really nice neighborhood with an awesome view of the needle. It was two blocks away from this one restaurant called Poppy, which was a four hundred dollar dinner which left most of us hungry. Food was pretty damn good, with the fried stuffed squash blossoms being particularly good.

Buds, I don't come into this thread often anymore (or Mayberry itself, for that matter), but I'm glad that people still use this thread for the reasons it was meant.

Every person who posted their pic in here has guts. Surely you all realize how many members of this forum would never post a pic of themselves, right? Mostly insecurities, I'm sure. Not sure why though, bc people are different, we all look how we do, we all like different things, and we are all a part of this community. Bravo to all of you who had the walnuts to make this place more familiar.

I'm unsure of how the culture is here in Mayberry today. I know that, for a time, after this thread was made this place got pretty tight for a while, and it was fun to be here. I hope that is still the case today. There has always been a fun bunch here, and some genuinely good people. I hope all of you old timers who know me have been doing well.
I respect people who would rather not post their pictures but I don’t understand their apprehension.

It’s just a picture, sure this place is full of degenerate dirt bags but we’re all degenerates together.

I love my family and have no issue with showing them off to a bunch of other dudes who frequently post on the backside of a karate website.

Also, god couldn’t help a person who showed up on my doorstep and fucked with my family because of a picture I posted here.

I respect people who would rather not post their pictures but I don’t understand their apprehension.

It’s just a picture, sure this place is full of degenerate dirt bags but we’re all degenerates together.

I love my family and have no issue with showing them off to a bunch of other dudes who frequently post on the backside of a karate website.

Also, god couldn’t help a person who showed up on my doorstep and fucked with my family because of a picture I posted here.
That's the spirit!

I mean, you WOULD eat them anyway...
3c8c7df1-8d25-48b5-904d-9c055f790c0e.jpg

Brave enough....but some creep from another forum actually got hold of my posts here and possibly online activity......just because he's pissed off at me for criticizing The Last Jedi (not shitting on it like I do on the Mayberry).

That level of psycho might actually lead to looking seeking out my personal information, and it's just creepy and disturbing.

He also warned me that he has 32 years of tae kwon do ITF under his belt...LOL

Eh, whatever:

In Lucerne, Switzerland.
20170109_230351-jpg.524005
upload_-1-jpg.524003

W/ the gf in Korea, 2017
mensuj-jpg.524009

Right, my friend. Middle, me. Left, her BF in thier home in Switz
inkedswitzz_li-jpg.524013

Halloween costume party in Zurich, Switzerland with retired UFC fighter Benson Henderson ;)
halloweenparty-jpg.524011
You look like you have an awesome life dude.

Any lowlife pos that tries to intimidate you with TKD stories on (multiple? WTF) sites where “grown men” voice their opinions about other grown men hitting and rolling around atop each other is not worth a second of your time.

No ones going to track you down from showing your face, you’re Asian (my wife is also Asian, so realize this isn’t a racist shitpost, I’m saying this from a white dudes perspective who understands what other white dudes see when they don’t have any experience whatsoever in identifying Asians) and Caucasian dudes will have ridiculous problems differentiating you from 3 other dudes you’re with let alone going to a different country to find you.

Anyway, if that’s all you’re comfortable with I get it. But, in my opinion, fuck anyone who tries to stop you from posting cool ass pictures of your life and family.

Happy birthday
Thanks dude.

My wife reminded me that I turned 42 (not 41 like I had previously, optimistically posted) twenty minutes ago (I had completely forgot about my birthday) but I’ve got 3 days and six exams before i can think about that shit.

RFLN6c7.jpg

Last edited:
I don't get to come here much anymore, but I sure do want to thank many of you for being supportive of me and the things I grew to trust telling you here. I have been clean off drugs for one year now. I haven't been committed to psychiatric hold in two years, and I am going to start a new job soon and Im excited to be able to do something I never thought I could do again.

I used to be a sniper in the US Army. I went to basic with Pat Tillman. I received my sergeant stripes in three years and my staff sergeant rocker in four. I graduated every school save for special forces. Sometimes being a Ranger is enough for those that want to suffer and feel pain. I went ten years before I had a complete meltdown and was awoken in jail in Mexico and I had no clue how I got there and was more concerned about why my hands are covered in blood and hair but I learned later I did something I will never be able to undo. And I do not have the right to show up to any military veteran event until the day I die. I won't disrespect people I look up to and should have tried to role model myself after instead of whatever i did that psycho is a word that gets thrown around a lot but I'm used to it.

But im not trying to bring you guys down or complain. I just wanted to let you know I miss you guys, Im alive...and I'm going to be a husband for the first time in my life...she is the most redeeming thing ive ever come to know in my life and Im gonna Hollywood romance and hand to God be the man she always wanted..so fucking happy and that is the biggest change in life that Ive been fighting to find since I changed in Iraq once upon a time. God bless you guys. Take care.

Ps I bought her new pants! I think she really likes them! I love blowing all my money on her to be honest lol.

Attachments

• IMG_20181214_200315_01_20190101044809160.jpg
    IMG_20181214_200315_01_20190101044809160.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 107
  • FB_IMG_1550668882358.jpg
    FB_IMG_1550668882358.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 95
Back