Who here has the best job?

The only feeling of satisfaction i get at work is when i take a dump.

Fish, Wildlife, and Parks. Never had to pry myself out of bed in the morning.

Starting Friday I'll be a corrections officer. I'm not happy about it, but it pays much better.

good luck to you. keep your head on a swivel and what not. dont let them fling their seed on ya'. pretty icky imo.

its a good enough gig tho, good pay and state benefits. cant really go wrong with that.

I'm a management consultant, so pay is good, but 70-80 hours a week are the norm.

good luck to you. keep your head on a swivel and what not. dont let them fling their seed on ya'. pretty icky imo.

its a good enough gig tho, good pay and state benefits. cant really go wrong with that.

Thanks man. Started a thread about it a month or so ago and learned a lot about stuff from those who worked and were incarcerated there. I always think its funny when I tell people. Never gotten a "congratulations", lol. What you do for a living?

The only feeling of satisfaction i get at work is when i take a dump.

So you're that guy, who goes into the bathroom and enjoys his dump session far too much. Me, I've got to have a case of dysentery in order to bring myself to use a work bathroom.

I love my job.
I do something that benefits myself and others.
I am challenged daily. I meet new people daily as well as see the effects of my work on others. I get paid very well and I live comfortably.
This year I'm responsible for the what I do when I'm not working nights or weekends.

It's been hard work to get here, and it's more to go, but I love it.

#bestjob

I used to have a job I loved. Now I don't. The funny thing is the great job was super stressful and the boring job is super easy. The pay is similar. Now I post on Sherdog much of the day.

Whole foods. I have worked the entire store and most days I enjoy how laid back it is. Get paid alright for a full time student schedule.

I love my job.
I do something that benefits myself and others.
I am challenged daily. I meet new people daily as well as see the effects of my work on others. I get paid very well and I live comfortably.
This year I'm responsible for the what I do when I'm not working nights or weekends.

It's been hard work to get here, and it's more to go, but I love it.

#bestjob

I'm intrigued - what's the job? Or at least the industry?

Thanks man. Started a thread about it a month or so ago and learned a lot about stuff from those who worked and were incarcerated there. I always think its funny when I tell people. Never gotten a "congratulations", lol. What you do for a living?

i am a full time student, just got hired for a job in avionics.

I'm a cop. It's the only thing I've ever wanted to do with my life and it's the only thing I could imagine ever doing. I wake up excited for work every day ( probably because I'm still green ). My Dad and Grandfather were both RCMP agents, so becoming a Mountie is my long term goal.

im in the operating engineers union out here in vegas.....i work at a major strip hotel......cant imagine doing a non hands on type job anymore....i love working with tools and troubleshooting problems on different types of systems......

Love my job, hate the people that work there.

I wonder if Zookeeper Gabe has any positions open? I can pick up elephant dung, for 75K/year. I would even get in there with the lions, but you have to give me a gun and a prod. I am not going near the alligators. I am scared of them.

Got a new one, marketing at a well known record label. Pretty cool tbh, not just the tasks but the coworkers as well. Cant complain right now.

My job rules! 24 on. 72 off. Great money and a pension.

Whole foods. I have worked the entire store and most days I enjoy how laid back it is. Get paid alright for a full time student schedule.

they usually have a fantastic beer selection as well. that's always a plus.

Back