Who here has the best job?

Tha Mza

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Does anyone here have a job that they actually look forward to doing? That makes you get up in the morning motivated?

I have been off work for a couple of months and am going back next week. I work in PR. The work is OK and so is the pay, but the CEO is really overbearing and the work culture (you are expected to be on 24/7, and overtime is pretty much default) leaves a lot to be desired.

Anyone here able to make the rest of us jealous with how much they love their job?

No need to make a thread, we have 9 minutes until The Great Reset Of Our Time.

I get paid well to do a small amount of work and get sung the praises of my boss. It's a sweet gig for now.

i think that my job is pretty cool. i work in i.t. and go around a hospital fixing computers and laptops. i have a boss, but he doesn't overlook the things i do. so long as he doesn't hear of any complaints, he let's me schedule my work. i hardly ever work overtime, and most people i help out are cool.

i like my job right now, it's a new field for me and i like to learn

i also get to dabble in a lot of different types of work which suits me because i'm a jack of all trade, master of none type

I love my job. I create my own schedule, get paid well, and get admiration from the public for doing it.

Love my job and look forward to it most days. Very rare I'm not happy with it.

I love my job. I create my own schedule, get paid well, and get admiration from the public for doing it.

tumblr_lrwehccQWm1qh47a9o1_500.gif

?

Fish, Wildlife, and Parks. Never had to pry myself out of bed in the morning.

Starting Friday I'll be a corrections officer. I'm not happy about it, but it pays much better.

Of course you can't be sober when rocking out.

This is Sherdog were everyone makes at least 200 k a year so I think most people probably enjoy their jerbs.

Back