Who has the worst fan base in MMA?

Conor has the worst fanbase in history, and that is supported by the fact that most of them quit being fans when he lost. Fairweather as they come. It wouldn’t shock me to learn that a lot of the new “Khabib fans” used to be Conor fans. Especially since a lot of them sound like the same kind of tool that would spout off about mystic Mac and head clean off and 13 seconds
Nah, Khabib muslim bots are complete idiots and by far the worst fanbase in history of sport.

One thing is to critique a fighter for whatever reason (social or professional), but another thing is spam 'tap machine', 'Irish chicken' and stuff under his profile. That's next level of bitterness and sadness which completely separates them from fans of martal arts.

New Khabib bot wagon/Conor hate wagon is the worst in history, probably in modern history of any sport considering how popular both fighters are.

It's hard to even call them fans as a fellow sherbro said earlier.

GSP fanboys and McHaters are the absolute bottom of the dumpster MMA fans.

Don't know about worst but the biggest crybabies are definitely Conor's fanboys.

I mean, they have the audacity to call someone salty when they are laughing at Conor's expense. Hilariously ironic.

There used to be a time.period where weidman stans swore he was the Mw goat
That’s just Moose fanboys these days. Though they’ve gotten a little quieter after he lost to Lovato Jr.

The ones that are easily overhyped. currently, adesanya fan base

He more than doubled the 6.8 million IG followers he had since the fight. 3M in the first 24 hours.

You think those were new fans to the sport?
Lmao so all the Conor fans that hated Khabib became Khabib fans on instagram. And then they had sherdog accounts that got banned and they came back as Khabib fans? Or do you mean the people from instagram made new sherdog accounts?
<{vega}>

Khabib fans are the best lol

Conor fans are bad, but I actually think GSP fans are much worse!

So fucking sensitive. Pack of soy boys!

He more than doubled the 6.8 million IG followers he had since the fight. 3M in the first 24 hours.

You think those were new fans to the sport?

Most of Khabib's new followers are his new fans but they weren't and still aren't fans of the sport or UFC.

When Khabib smashed Conor, the video was circulated among the muslim community worldwide and he was lauded as the muslim hero who smashed the white man that insult islam and then went on to smash his friend.

And I bet they don't post on sherdog too because this place is goddamn haram.

Colby fans cause they have a 90% chance of being racist morons

Also those stupid fucking Joanna Superstar threads here back in the day were filled with tons of annoying shit posting and loser fanboy/fangirls

Oh man the ocean levels of salt after Rose beat her in a 5 round kickboxing match were hilarious.

Conor has the worst fanbase in history, and that is supported by the fact that most of them quit being fans when he lost. Fairweather as they come. It wouldn’t shock me to learn that a lot of the new “Khabib fans” used to be Conor fans. Especially since a lot of them sound like the same kind of tool that would spout off about mystic Mac and head clean off and 13 seconds
I've been a fan of both for years :/

People that are massive Floyd Mayweather dick riders that seem to always hate on MMA but yet are always posting on Sherdog with 30+ posts a day for a year straight (theres a few of them.) Insecure guys who are scared that Floyd who is 50/0 would legit get embarrassed in MMA.

Back