Who has the worst fan base in MMA?

I think Askren fans are pretty absurd...some of talking about how Askren walked away the better fighter from the Masvidal fight. They're still holding onto the notion that Askren was / is the best WW of all time... just unreal.

GSP fans are also pretty silly and will call him exciting...bullshit. Sure, he won, but he was one of the most boring fighters in the UFC (of course I'm talking about after he won back the belt...in his earlier fights he was a fucking animal).

Masdival. But, I'm a fan too. So theres' that.

WMMA Fans.

/thread
tenor.png

People that are massive Floyd Mayweather dick riders that seem to always hate on MMA but yet are always posting on Sherdog with 30+ posts a day for a year straight (theres a few of them.) Insecure guys who are scared that Floyd who is 50/0 would legit get embarrassed in MMA.

Exactly this.

Boxing fans in general are very dumb.

The all time
Worst fan base had to have been 2004-2006 chuck fans
With the xyience energy drinks in hand

Don`t know about which are the worst, but Elias definetely had the best ones

Nah, Khabib muslim bots are complete idiots and by far the worst fanbase in history of sport.

One thing is to critique a fighter for whatever reason (social or professional), but another thing is spam 'tap machine', 'Irish chicken' and stuff under his profile. That's next level of bitterness and sadness which completely separates them from fans of martal arts.

New Khabib bot wagon/Conor hate wagon is the worst in history, probably in modern history of any sport considering how popular both fighters are.

It's hard to even call them fans as a fellow sherbro said earlier.
Nah. Don't get me wrong, they are fucking annoying too but if you were around in 15/16 Conor was brought up in every thread. Every, single, thread. It was fucking out of control. You could start a thread about Alistar Overeem or Joanna and within 5 replies someone would say "Conor head clean off" or some shit and try to derail it. It was actually so bad I came close to quitting the damn forums

I'm not sure how there can be any other answer to this topic besides Conor Mcgregor.

While fighters like Fedor, Jones, Askren, GSP, Penn, Mousasi, Weidman, Cain, etc have their share of unbearable fans, at the very least any nuthuggery of these fighters revolves around their fighting skills and fight records.

Conor fanboys, however, are the only dimwits around who worship a fighter solely for his ability to trash-talk and make money.

Nah. Don't get me wrong, they are fucking annoying too but if you were around in 15/16 Conor was brought up in every thread. Every, single, thread. It was fucking out of control. You could start a thread about Alistar Overeem or Joanna and within 5 replies someone would say "Conor head clean off" or some shit and try to derail it. It was actually so bad I came close to quitting the damn forums

Funny because reading Sherdog, Conor is brought up in almost every thread now or over half the threads on the page have Conors name in it years after his last fight.

This time It's the haters that bring him up.

Funny because reading Sherdog, Conor is brought up in almost every thread now or over half the threads on the page have Conors name in it years after his last fight.

This time It's the haters that bring him up.

Because it's relevant to the topic.

Would a Conor fanboy mention themselves in a thread about the worst fanbase in MMA?

{<huh}

Common sense escapes you.

I would bet the majority of Conor's fans have at least 3000 hours in Fortnite.

Because it's relevant to the topic.

Would a Conor fanboy mention themselves in a thread about the worst fanbase in MMA?

{<huh}

Common sense escapes you.

I'm not talking about this thread.

Reading escapes you.

Conor fans used to be the worst.(they were seriously the reason I only lurked for years before getting an account).

Nowadays its Khabibs, DC and Jones. DC and Jones fans are not that bad on their one but can derail any thread. Theyre like rabid dogs when they see each other.

A coin flip between Conor and Fedor. Fedor fans can’t accept the latter part of his career is a train wreck and dq’s him from any goat talk. Conor fans just seem like a bunch of lemmings and troglodytes.

Last edited:
Back