Who has the worst fan base in MMA?

Love all fans. Give me your sick, your weak, gays and lepers, screw it. Anybody that supports this glorious competition is aite by me.

Except for Brandon Swabb fans. Really?

They didn't go away. They created new accounts and became Khabib fans. Khabibs fan base turned to shit overnight. He now has the worst fan base.
Sad but seems to be true

Same could be said about his haters, like how 178 lbs was never a thing and you just made that up

I was actually there and then for the few years Anderson was screaming about this fight, he was begging Dana to make this fight happen and 178 was the lowest he would go. Anderson campaign included two snoozefests and greasing but he never managed to force Dana to force GSP to tak this fight. We are talking about the time period 2008-2010 when Anderson was considered the One. GSP was petrified about this fight. You can't call your self a hard core fan if you don't know these historical facts.

Probably Diaz fans. Although Fedor fans are the Type to go into a "Artem is GOAT" thread and give a detailed explanation why Fedor is better

I'm surprised it took this long for someone to mention the Diaz brothers. They're basically retired, yet their fans constantly talk about them in terms of title shots. In what fantasy world are they even realistically in a title picture?

Love all fans. Give me your sick, your weak, gays and lepers, screw it. Anybody that supports this glorious competition is aite by me.

Except for Brandon Swabb fans. Really?

Schaub has fans..?

Lol say the slightest criticism about gsp his fans be like

FatSleepyKouprey-max-1mb.gif

iu

Last edited:
Jon Jones fans.

Just a bunch of steroid uise condoning, Fedor hating, basement dwelling, ex Anderson fan chumps who jumped ship on him when he started losing and latched on to Jones' nuts tightly since they needed a new UFC hero.
This couldn't be more correct.

It used to be Brawk. Then Coner. Weirdman's was pretty bad too, they are long gone.
You skipped Cheal dude, who I credit with starting the influx of one fighter only "fans" who were more interested in what he would say at his next presser or interview than they were with actual fights.

That type of "fan is what I would consider the " worst fan base".

"Fights are so boring now that Conor is gone I hardly even watch anymore, we need Conor back!!"

Despite the hundreds of exciting fights and fighters (in the cage) we've seen in his absence and prior to his arrival, lol.

Joe Son fans.

Look, he's a very skilled fighter so I understand why he's so popular but still, he's not on an Elias Theodorou level in the GOAT discussion.

Ronda and it's not even close.
In 2014-2015 there were literally threads about how her boxing was so good that she could knock out professional boxers.

Obligatory:
{<RR} <--- This gif existed at that time

Ronda and it's not even close.
In 2014-2015 there were literally threads about how her boxing was so good that she could knock out professional boxers.

Obligatory:
{<RR} <--- This gif existed at that time

Oh ya Ronda fans were delusional

The Khabib's one has gotten a lot worse over the years. Lol

Also, Fedor's one too, I see a lot of this {<jordan}from them, literally giving a 0% chance for someone the likes of Cain, Ngannou or Jones to be the one that beat him during his prime years. Or fans who make claims like they would have sex with their own sister if a fighter defeats their idol.

<{nope}>

1. Conor
2. Fedor
3. Penn
4. Cro Cop
5. Ronda
6. Mousassi
7. Masvidal (New entry!)
8. Silva
9. GSP
10. Cain

The casual Khabib fanboys / Conor haters (not the hardcores)

Hard to really call them fans but they definitely exist in large numbers. On any Conor related UFC post, they'll flood the comments with the same recycled "McTapper" "Eagle smash Tapout 27-0" lines. The actual real Khabib fans aren't bad at all though. Just the casuals that linger around social media platforms are the worst.

giphy.gif

This guy right here and the fanbase he belongs to.

Shogun fans were always particularly unbearable.

Like almost blind delusion every time he has a fight. Claims of he's back, getting a title shot etc. As soon as he beats some d tier competition.

Back