Who has the worst fan base in MMA?

Jon Jones fans.

Just a bunch of steroid use condoning, Fedor hating, basement dwelling, ex Anderson fan, chumps who jumped ship on him when he started losing and latched on to Jones' nuts tightly since they needed a new UFC hero.
Now that's quite a mouthful<GinJuice>

Anyone that use "haters" all day long. If anyone you disagree with is a "salty hater", then congrats, you are part of band-wagon filled with retards.

The newer casual khabib fans or wmma diehards imo

Exactly this.

Boxing fans in general are very dumb.
As an MMA fan, MMA fans on average age fucking retarded. But yes, boxing fans are usually pretty dumb too.

On topic, chael was the biggest contributing factor to fandoms being so fucking awful that they cared so much more about outside the cage experiences than actual skill or exciting fights. I mean, at least Conor was fun to watch, but his fans took their focus on non-fight shit to a whole new level.

Connor for sure (RIP Prologic)
GSP - he's boring, sorry
BJ Penn - not the best LW of all time
Cain - back when he had fans
Diaz brothers - biggest crybabies
WMMA die hards - see the main event from a few days ago, it sucks

Conor by far. Those immature 16 year olds will grow up one day and continue looking at Conor as a role model.

Conor. GSP fans are the most educated fanbase imo. They are obnoxious to idiots.

A lot of Conor fanboys were just trolling so it's funny how worked up y'all got about that shit. Meanwhile Khabib fanboys are legit retards who are easily worked by fight promos and tend to be fundamentalist apologists, so I'm saying it's them.

Jon Jones fans.

Just a bunch of steroid use condoning, Fedor hating, basement dwelling, ex Anderson fan, chumps who jumped ship on him when he started losing and latched on to Jones' nuts tightly since they needed a new UFC hero.
Hold up, I was never an Anderson fan.

I remember a couple years ago I was doing a fantasy football mock draft and a couple dudes in the draft started talking shit at one of the other guys just because the third guy’s last name was Diaz.

But Nick Diaz fans who talk like he’s still in the title picture are also unbearable.

Conor diehards are the biggest cucks on this site. They masturbate to Conor so much that they ignore their boyfriends. Then said boyfriends go find another bottom to fuck.

Back