Who has the worst fan base in MMA?

When it comes to the most delusional fan base...
No he is the GOAT when it comes to fighting , and having the most educated fanbase of course.
Whet it comes do the most delusional fanbase it is the GSP haters who hold the torch , the worst fanbase in MMA. You and your delusional GSP hating comrades are guillty of hating on the one true GOAT.

Flag.0.jpg

I say let’s stop the hate Sherdog.
We are all here for one thing. To see half naked men beat each other.
We are one.
* I found this cool flag thing & thought it could be our official logo. I think the colors represent all of our different nations & ethnicities!

very brave comment

All time? Bj penn had the worst fan base ever.

@20falarVerdades @grimballer @GrayArea @TheSpider @gono btw are just a portion of the worst and the most delusional fanbase in MMA which is : GSP haters.
All of these deluded shills are guillty of hating on the one true GOAT whos name is Georges St-Pierre.
It is interesting GSP has the least amicable fanbase

Jones' fans are cool with Silva, Aldo and Fedor

Same for Silva's fans

GSP fans hate Silva, Aldo and Jones except for a few GSP fans who tolerate Fedor.

I would say it is the fans who post about a fighter who has fought once in the last two and a half years and hasn't won a fight since 2016. To me it's the equivalent of being a NASCAR fan and rooting for the broke car in the garage.
Who?

He's no longer relevant, but BJ Penn's fanbase was absolutely the worst of all time. He could beat anyone up to 185 and none of his losses mattered.

Only Conor fans consider Khabib fans “fanboys”. Khabib has his legion of fans and it’s not without merit. He’s actually an undefeated fighter, who mostly dominates. Conor fans pretended like Conor was some undefeated, flawless destroyer, when that was not the case. Say what you want about Khabib fans, but they are actually supporting someone who’s on his way to all time greatness, as long as Tony cooperates (that’s a 50/50 toss up for me if I were to be objective).

Back