Who has the best chance of being the first to get belts in 3 different weight classes?

I think if Usman gets a flu or something Dana will instantly make an interim WW belt and put Conor to fight for it.

Probably some favorable matchup like Masvidal, Nate or maybe old RDA.
RDA would be a very interesting

Hendo got the 2 out of 3 !
I thought he meant ufc only, my bad.

And not saying Hendo couldn't do 3/3. He basically did, winning openweight Rings tournament.

I thought he meant ufc only, my bad.

And not saying Hendo couldn't do 3/3. He basically did, winning openweight Rings tournament.
In the rematch w big nog he really made big nog work hard to put him away

In the rematch w big nog he really made big nog work hard to put him away
Didn't watch, to be honest, my mma interest came with Mirko's debut, which was in 2001-2002 i believe, but will definitely find time to sit and watch pre 2000-s.

Edit: rematch was in 2002, maybe i even watched it then, but can't remember.

Probably Conor because he is likely to be the only one Dana allows to try first.

Hendo got the 2 out of 3 !

If MMA blew up earlier in Hendo's life, that guy would have been really something.
He was a rare talent, naturally gifted at fighting and best of all, fearless.

i think khabib at 185 and usman at 205 is complete madness. They would be midgets at those divisions.

GSP. Says he could make 155 if he needed to, and if he went in against Conor a couple years ago he could have just kept taking him down to a UD. Think Henry might be a little too small to challenge for that FW belt. Israel is interesting, if he could make 170.

Connor cause he can force ufc to make those fights happen.

Nunes by laying and praying against some LW

Didn't watch, to be honest, my mma interest came with Mirko's debut, which was in 2001-2002 i believe, but will definitely find time to sit and watch pre 2000-s.

Edit: rematch was in 2002, maybe i even watched it then, but can't remember.
You should watch it,hendos refusal to die is fun to watch

It would be a lhw that could cut to mw. Under no other scenario does it seem remotely plausible.

GSP.png

All he needs to do is to convince Dana White to let him put his hands on Khabib, and it's done.

Two people come in mind

1. Henry Cejudo can get the 145 belt from Volkanovski since they are basically the same height. ( 2 inches)

2. Conor would not fight Usman under any circumstance. It's basically like fighting a black Khabib. He would fight Masvidal for the BMF belt.

Nunes.. not sure if she could make 125, but if so, I think she win at 125.
Not sure?

She should cut an arm to make 125; but let’s pretend she could make it; she’ll be too drained out to have a logical performance to beat Valentina, who is 1-1 with.
I think there’s a better chance to be otherwise.

Not sure?

She should cut an arm to make 125; but let’s pretend she could make it; she’ll be too drained out to have a logical performance to beat Valentina, who is 1-1 with.
I think there’s a better chance to be otherwise.
Hence the if.. so again, if she can get to 125 safely, I feel she beats Valentina. Not impressed with Valentina, nor do I think she remains champ past 2020. Amanda imo has grown tremendously, while I feel Valentina has not. And please stop with the hardcore casual bs by making up outcomes to fit your narrative. Kiddo, that is ignorant and lame. Amanda has won both times thus far. "I think there's a better chance to be otherwise". What does that even mean?

Back