Who has the best chance of being the first to get belts in 3 different weight classes?

Now Mas is favorable matchup? oh how perception has changed overnight

He is a way favorable matchup than huge and well rounded wrestler like Usman, Woodley, Edwards and Colby (not so much with his striking but still).

I know Masvidal looked like a world beater in his last performances but he didn't beat any of those top guys (Nate is a journeyman, Askren didn't even fight, Till is a solid win but a very hittable guy though).

Dana won't let Cejudo fight at 145 unless he gives up the 135 belt. He's had it with triple cringe holding up 125 and stripped him.

Conor has a chance and can hand pick any fight he wants at this point. which kind of gives him an unfair advantage. not many guys can just take years off, fight a scrub 155er at 170, then make a claim at the 170 title. People are already saying he should fight khabib again

Even a blind man hits a bulls-eye with enough tries.

He is a way favorable matchup than huge and well rounded wrestler like Usman, Woodley, Edwards and Colby (not so much with his striking but still).

I know Masvidal looked like a world beater in his last performances but he didn't beat any of those top guys (Nate is a journeyman, Askren didn't even fought, Till is a solid win though).
Conor isnt a top guy at 170 either. Mas putting you 6 feet under like he did to Till is not favorable for nobody.

Well since McGregor wishes to stay at 170 I say it'll be him most likely. I can see him winning the welterweight title.

Max Holloway - already has FW

GSP - already has WW & MW

Colby Covington could cut to LW and go up to MW

Frankie Edgar - already has LW

DC - could go paleo and get to MW

Cejudo has the best chances, unless there is some way Amanda Nunes can cut to 125. I don't think Conor would fare well against Usman, but if he did it would be hilarious to see the reactions.

Conor might get the WW strap, but only if Masvidal takes out Usman first.

Henry is too small for 145.

Honestly, I think GSP has the best chance, if he can convince Dana to let him fight Khabib.

Easiest path would be for Amanda Nunes, she is the women's Bantamweight and Featherweight champ champ, she doesn't even have to defend FW since the UFC doesn't even bother ranking anyone there as seen on their official page, she could fight at 155 as a one time deal against a nobody or pretend to build a division and get a belt.

Cejudo probably has the best shot. All he has to do is beat Volk.

Nunes takes Shevchenko's belt

We all know EVENTUALLY there will be a champ/champ/champ. It's only a matter of time. Who has the best shot at it? Some potential candidates:

Henry Cejudo- Already champ/champ. Has made it known he wants to fight for the 145 belt some day

Conor McGregor- Already champ/champ. Dana will almost for sure give him a shot at 170 at some point

Khabib Nurmagomedov- LW champ. Could challenge for the 170 belt any time he wants and have a decent shot at it. Could see him one day fighting at superfight at 185 for the belt if he gets 170

Valentina Shevchenko- FLW champ. Lost a couple razor thin decisions to Nunes, could definitely see her getting the BW belt some day. With Cyborg gone and if Nunes retires she could probably get the FW belt too if she wants

Kamaru Usman- WW champ. He's a huge WW, he could easily go up and put on a good fight for the 185 belt. When he's older, with Jones up at HW, he could probably have a shot at 205

Israel Adesanya- MW champ. He has the frame and striking ability to give guys fits at LHW and maybe even at HW one day... but it's tough to envision him getting titles there. Especially with a guy named Jon Jones around

Looking at the candidates, they're actually all fairly unlikely to achieve it. I think Cejudo for sure has the best shot though, he would not be an easy fight for Volkanovski or whoever else is at the top of the FW division. I think he has a much better shot than Conor does against Usman. However if Usman loses the title to a striker, maybe Conor could get it done.

Who do you think has the best chance? It'll happen some day but probably not any time soon.

henry and bullet hell with how weak 145 womans is if nunes retired bullet could maybe win all 4 belts if she could make the im sure it he hard cut to 115.

conor never beats any of the top 5 guys at 170s

Conor is the only one who could possibly be given that chance again, and even then, highly doubtful.

The double champ days are over.
Cejudo: forced to vacate.
Cormier: forced to vacate.
Conor: Forced to vacate.

Champ Champ sounds cool, but i like the idea that MAYBE, just maybe, champs actually start defending their belts more than once a year (if that).

We all know EVENTUALLY there will be a champ/champ/champ. It's only a matter of time. Who has the best shot at it? Some potential candidates:

Henry Cejudo- Already champ/champ. Has made it known he wants to fight for the 145 belt some day

Conor McGregor- Already champ/champ. Dana will almost for sure give him a shot at 170 at some point

Khabib Nurmagomedov- LW champ. Could challenge for the 170 belt any time he wants and have a decent shot at it. Could see him one day fighting at superfight at 185 for the belt if he gets 170

Valentina Shevchenko- FLW champ. Lost a couple razor thin decisions to Nunes, could definitely see her getting the BW belt some day. With Cyborg gone and if Nunes retires she could probably get the FW belt too if she wants

Kamaru Usman- WW champ. He's a huge WW, he could easily go up and put on a good fight for the 185 belt. When he's older, with Jones up at HW, he could probably have a shot at 205

Israel Adesanya- MW champ. He has the frame and striking ability to give guys fits at LHW and maybe even at HW one day... but it's tough to envision him getting titles there. Especially with a guy named Jon Jones around

Looking at the candidates, they're actually all fairly unlikely to achieve it. I think Cejudo for sure has the best shot though, he would not be an easy fight for Volkanovski or whoever else is at the top of the FW division. I think he has a much better shot than Conor does against Usman. However if Usman loses the title to a striker, maybe Conor could get it done.

Who do you think has the best chance? It'll happen some day but probably not any time soon.

big dreams for a little guy

Cejudo.. I see him beating Volk, if he can beat Aldo and Edgar first.

Max.. he's still young and growing. I think he can win at 155 and eventually at 170.

GSP.. if he comes back and fights Khabib at 155 or 165, then he possibly beats Khabib.

Nunes.. not sure if she could make 125, but if so, I think she win at 125.

Back