Who has the best chance of being the first to get belts in 3 different weight classes?

Technically, I would say right now Khabib would have the best chance if he went for it. Because i can’t really see any other fighter having any better chance than him.

But even Khabib has no business at welterweight and middleweight. I’m glad he doesn’t do this BS two division thing.

What's the point of these threads when the obvious answer is Conor? Seriously.

Conor has no business against welterweight contenders - Usman, Woodley, Covington, Edwards. Cerrone is nowhere near to be a contender at 170 at this point in time.

Khabib at 185?lol Henry Cjuedo has a good chance,Volk is not as big as holloway maybe Cjuedo can scrap with him. Also Conor if UFC decides a 165 lbs division. He wants Khabib and Khabib doesnt want defend his title against him,but i am sure would face him for the ingaugral 165 lbs belt.
This was my first thought, they gift wrap a 165 Title for Conor, he won’t face Khabib though. The would give him the path of least resistance, then when Khabib would want to move up he’d get the Aldo treatment. Honestly McGregor being champ is good business for the UFC, him defending belts is an entirely different matter
<{cruzshake}><{cruzshake}><{cruzshake}><{cruzshake}>

Most of the choices on here are fuckin ridiculous lol

Lol yeah, it would probably be someone from the lower weight classes if it did happen. The jump between 170-185-205 is insane for me to believe kamaru had a chance in hell to pull that off.

Back