Who has the best chance of being the first to get belts in 3 different weight classes?

Aww, got your feelings hurt snowflake? Truth got you not knowing how to act. Learn how to spell and formulate sentences before replying to an adult, little boy. Comprehension skills work for adults kiddo. A casual? It that's what you call an ex fighter, current Coach and Trainer, life long Martial Artist who wrestled in college and who's cousin is Pro Boxer Karim Mayfield.. yup, I'm such s casual. Being that is me in my Av, unlike you who places an av of strangers. Now reply with more corny shit, the insecurity in you will make you do so. Go train, next..
Rekt. Good shit, sir

I think Cejudo is the only real option right now. I dont see Khabib winning at 185, 170 could even be tough with Usman there. I dont see Conor ever winning the 170 title. I dont see Izzy winning the belt at 205 or HW. Volk has a huge reach advantage over Cejudo but I think that coud be a lot of fun to watch. And I think Cejudo could win it.

Aww, got your feelings hurt snowflake? Truth got you not knowing how to act. Learn how to spell and formulate sentences before replying to an adult, little boy. Comprehension skills work for adults kiddo. A casual? It that's what you call an ex fighter, current Coach and Trainer, life long Martial Artist who wrestled in college and who's cousin is Pro Boxer Karim Mayfield.. yup, I'm such s casual. Being that is me in my Av, unlike you who places an av of strangers. Now reply with more corny shit, the insecurity in you will make you do so. Go train, next..
Lol and I’m McGregor.
Go back to your mum’s basement; FREAK!

I speak better English than you, even if it’s not my native language.
You’re a nobody, just like everyone else in here. Deal with the fact you’re born to be a casual and stop crying and pretending.

You’re borderline freak/funny. I’ll pray for you to be the last option

EDIT: My av are strangers, and you don’t know sh*t about cinema.

Good luck.

None of them because they didn't earn it. If your a champ in one division you get an immediate title shot for the next? Bullshit. There is tons of lightweights that would have defeated conor before he got that shot

Rekt. Good shit, sir
Mahaloz Braddah. I hate being the "I did this and that" type on the internet, it's corny for the most part. But sometimes, like in that instance, it's best to state my truth, as not all on here, are the "casuals", etc.. And tbh, there are some very very knowledgeable fans of the sport, as there are a few "casuals" who know enough to not look ignorant when speaking about it. I do not think I'm better then or on another level because of my resume, but it is my reality.

I turned pro at the age of 35, in 2013 for fun, shits and giggles, had cancer prior to that and simply wanted to try a dream and have a good time in doing so. I sucked as a fighter, don't have the "kill switch", but at least I gave it a go, and in turn it has led to my current career, which I'm extremely grateful for and humbled by. Have a solid one Braddah!

<{Heymansnicker}>

If anything could EVER be true, poor your fighters trying to cut weight and not dying. I see murder charges on your future

LMFAO
l@nd0

McGregor simply because the ufc can and will find a way to get him a winnable shot at the WW belt.

In a perfect world Rumble could have been champ in four devisions.

I’d say Conor, just because his striking is so far ahead of Usman. He’d likely lose but Usman would be in danger while standing. Cejudo has a decent chance of taking out the145 champ just because of his speed.

I think cejudo. I don’t see conor winning a belt from a WW wrestler. If he takes a belt, it’ll be like his belt at 155 where he cherry picks it

Lmfao, fuck off. Conor has taken LW title shots against:

RDA
Eddie
Khabib

But sure, yeah he's cherrypicking who he fights for the LW belt.

I’d say Conor, just because his striking is so far ahead of Usman. He’d likely lose but Usman would be in danger while standing. Cejudo has a decent chance of taking out the145 champ just because of his speed.
Yeah I'd agree with those 2 as the most likely. Conor might have an even better chance if Jorge beats Usman

We all know EVENTUALLY there will be a champ/champ/champ. It's only a matter of time. Who has the best shot at it? Some potential candidates:

Henry Cejudo- Already champ/champ. Has made it known he wants to fight for the 145 belt some day

Conor McGregor- Already champ/champ. Dana will almost for sure give him a shot at 170 at some point

Khabib Nurmagomedov- LW champ. Could challenge for the 170 belt any time he wants and have a decent shot at it. Could see him one day fighting at superfight at 185 for the belt if he gets 170

Valentina Shevchenko- FLW champ. Lost a couple razor thin decisions to Nunes, could definitely see her getting the BW belt some day. With Cyborg gone and if Nunes retires she could probably get the FW belt too if she wants

Kamaru Usman- WW champ. He's a huge WW, he could easily go up and put on a good fight for the 185 belt. When he's older, with Jones up at HW, he could probably have a shot at 205

Israel Adesanya- MW champ. He has the frame and striking ability to give guys fits at LHW and maybe even at HW one day... but it's tough to envision him getting titles there. Especially with a guy named Jon Jones around

Looking at the candidates, they're actually all fairly unlikely to achieve it. I think Cejudo for sure has the best shot though, he would not be an easy fight for Volkanovski or whoever else is at the top of the FW division. I think he has a much better shot than Conor does against Usman. However if Usman loses the title to a striker, maybe Conor could get it done.

Who do you think has the best chance? It'll happen some day but probably not any time soon.

Gsp?

I feel like Anderson could have done it, he was rumoured to fight Hughes for the 170 belt at one point, obviously won the 185 belt and beat a 205 champion who'd only just lost the belt in their previous fight.
Hughes gonna go up to 85 to fight him. After he beat franklin the second time.

Then Gsp happened. And it was never mentioned again

McGregor or Cejudo are the only ones with a chance personally

Conor because the UFC will do everything they can to make it easy for him to do that.

Came here to say this. The UFC will make this happen. At the very least, Conor will capture an interim WW title, and UFC will promote him as a triple champ.

I don't see Cejudo beating Volkanovski or Holloway or any top 145 pounders. I can't see anyone else having a great chance. A young Frankie Edgar could've had a shot. Seems like Aldo always had his number, though. The best shot is someone who's a small 155er, I think. The gap between 135, 145, and 155 might allow it.

Conor is the obvious choice even though it’s highly unlikely he could beat the guys at the top of WW. Other than that, GSP is the only answer

giphy.gif

Throwing a dark horse out here Tatiana Suarez. I think she demolishes every women at straw and flyweight weight with ease. If she puts on some weight I’d give her good odds at taking Amanda.

Back