Who has had bad experiences with Christians?

CjeMG4uXIAAyWWR
Same reason Scientology is banned in Germany and Amway is banned in China.

Some people are too easily manipulated by hucksters using a book as their primary tool to scam and brainwash people.

Stiories please. I believe you, but want some evidence. I guess you're from the south, in which case you probably do have a few, I"m from SC, moved to HI last moth, and there is a little anti-white racism here but it's really not that bad/

I know a guy whos parents disowned him for being gay and never spoke to him again. That was pretty harsh.

Why is it that Atheist are always fat, smelly neckbeards who seem to be socially retarded and act like the world revolves around them? I remember in school it was always the same type of losers everyone kind of ignored who claim to be atheist and wear metallica t shirts. truth be told Atheist are the worst kind judgmental pricks and they know it deep down inside LOL.

The kind of person who goes arou d telling people they are an atheist is the same kind of person who goes arou d telling everyone they are a christian. Annoying self important dicks.

I know a guy whos parents disowned him for being gay and never spoke to him again. That was pretty harsh.
Yeah, that's pretty rough, and those definitely do exist, though not too common.

The kind of person who goes arou d telling people they are an atheist is the same kind of person who goes arou d telling everyone they are a christian. Annoying self important dicks.
No atheist are becoming a dangerous misinformed cult. They want to see christians burn at the stake to honor their messiah dawkins. I remember in college this weirdo thought Christians aren't supposed to like rock n roll music or science fiction films and books. Seriously these clowns are getting indoctrinated into a hateful judgmental cult and they don't even know LOL.

Yeah, that's pretty rough, and those definitely do exist, though not too common.

I dont think it was necessarily because they were christians. They are just bigots, those exist in all religions and athiests too. It just gets skewed as a christian thing when it happens because the majority of americans are christian.

I dont think it was necessarily because they were christians. They are just bigots, those exist in all religions and athiests too. It just gets skewed as a christian thing when it happens because the majority of americans are christian.
Yeah, it's probably hard having a gay kid. I'm sure it didn't help having super Christian parents, but that is the kind of story I was looking for. Those do exist, but on an MMA forum with mostly straight guys, I doubt we're going to get that many horror stories.

Beautiful Catholic family cosigned my student loans so I could go to college (I'm from a working class, single-parent household).

I love Christians.

I'm from a Buddhist culture but I always admired Christianity.

Beautiful Catholic family cosigned my student loans so I could go to college (I'm from a working class, single-parent household).

I love Christians.

I'm from a Buddhist culture but I always admired Christianity.
I can't really get on board with Catholics, but my cousins are probably the best people I know. My dad's brother converted when he married an Italian lady, and almost instantly became a more charitable person.

Well, then your thread is just pretty retarded. You expect people to stop and ask the religion of the shitty people who do fucked up things to them? That's insane.

I was raped by Jesus tho.

I was mugged and grope by a Catholic bum in 1995

worked with two different guys named Christian, both pricks.

With all the complaining about how Christians are bigots, crusades etc, and given how many Americans are Christian, surely some of you must have been beaten, robbed, or somehow victimized by Christians. Not talking polls about gay marriage, I mean you personally, have you ever had any experience with Christian violence or met one who wasn't nice? I've met a couple of whores who claim to be Catholic, but overall, Christians and Mormons seem to be the nicest and least hateful people. Any contradictory stories are welcome.

They killed Halloween in my town, fucking pseudo-nationalist Opus Dei and protestant bastards with nothing to do.

Day of the Dead is shit, Halloween was great.

Also im pretty sure one the Lasallian brothers at catholic school was a major pedophile.

We called him a fucking :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:, but now i guess he was a pedo.

ripskater seems like one of those loons who would tie you up and starve you while reading passages from the bible because he believes he's helping you get rid of a demon or something
Now there's an idea I have to remember...

They killed Halloween in my town, fucking pseudo-nationalist Opus Dei and protestant bastards with nothing to do.

Day of the Dead is shit, Halloween was great.
That didn't happen

Yeah. I'm from Oklahoma, anywhere poor education meets religious fanaticism you're going to run into some major fucking idiots.

Yeah, and everyone now has their eye on priests. Nobody ever said #notall and just ignored it. I'd never leave my kid alone with a priest. Even the non-molesting priests, I've still got my eye on jusut because their profession attracts so many pedos.
All jobs that are child-centered do. In kindergartens and schools there are statistically speaking a lot more kiddie diddling than the Catholics ever did, but that's somehow not interesting to the media.

I would also say this: probably the vast majority of people you know that say they are Christians, are not really Christians.
True. It's often enough easy to distinguish between the two and ask a question about a Christian doctrine that is opposed by the World, for example their stance on gay marriage.

We'll certainly after reading the religious Christians on this board, I can confidently say I've never come across a more evil, hateful group of people. Downright scary that they are even allowed to vote.

Meh I wouldn't call them so much as hateful but more fearful. Christians are "God fearing people" they tend to be ready for the plague if you will. That's what I admire about some Christians, they're certainly okay with death. Essentially atheists and many agnostics, they push the thought of death to the back of the mind.

Christians tend to demonstrate more irrational fears than irrational hatred it's has a very negative impact on American legislature. When naive fear means more than reality.

Back