Who has had bad experiences with Christians?

Oh man what happened to your knee last march? MMA related? I hope its not that serious

Get well..

My first and last MMA class. Planted my foot and boom: Worse pain I've ever experienced. My leg is still a bit skinny but I can move about well enough. I can even dunk again (not well)

BTW my kapatid na lalaki, whats going on in Urdaneta? http://www.manilatimes.net/pangasinan-mayor-orders-muslims-out-of-urdaneta/278665/

Some major house cleaning? Are the muslims there really ito all the drug crime?

A local Christian walked over to his neighbors house and shot her multiple times in front of her kids because God told him to.

My first and last MMA class. Planted my foot and boom: Worse pain I've ever experienced. My leg is still a bit skinny but I can move about well enough. I can even dunk again (not well)

BTW my kapatid na lalaki, whats going on in Urdaneta? http://www.manilatimes.net/pangasinan-mayor-orders-muslims-out-of-urdaneta/278665/

Some major house cleaning? Are the muslims there really ito all the drug crime?

Ey Kuya I hope you get well soon.

Oh about that Drug war in Urdaneta actually I am not aware about this until you mentioned it. I have been to Urdaneta Pangasinan before and I am not even aware there is a Muslim community there.

There is a big Drug war going on in the Philippines and yes the Muslims are in to drug dealing as well as a lot of other Filipinos.

There were reports that the Drug kingpins have now requested help from ISIS and Boko Horam to help them kill the pressident and the police chief.

The new Pressident Rodrigo DuTae is a POS too he is just using the drug war to control the country by intimidation and threats of violence.

He has threatened to declare martial law and suspend human rights just to kill or jail so called drug personalities.

This is just a ploy to create a Pro China/ Anti US Communist dictatorship.

Economy could collapse in a matter of months..

The damn President just called the US Ambasador to the Philippines a revoltign :eek::eek::eek:ot son of a bithc.

Ey Kuya I hope you get well soon.

Oh about that Drug war in Urdaneta actually I am not aware about this until you mentioned it. I have been to Urdaneta Pangasinan before and I am not even aware there is a Muslim community there.

There is a big Drug war going on in the Philippines and yes the Muslims are in to drug dealing as well as a lot of other Filipinos.

There were reports that the Drug kingpins have now requested help from ISIS and Boko Horam to help them kill the pressident and the police chief.

The new Pressident Rodrigo DuTae is a POS too he is just using the drug war to control the conuntry by intimidation and threats of violence.

He has threatened to declare martial law and suspend human rights just to kill or jail so called drug personalities.

This is just a ploy to create a Pro China/ Anti US Communist dictatorship.

Economy could collapse in a matter of months..

The damn President just called the US Ambasador to the Philippines a revoltign :eek::eek::eek:ot son of a bithc.

Holy shit man, they are calling for Daesh and those Northern Nigerian Moon Demon Cultists? Major escalation.

I'm sad for your country. Do the majority support Dirty Duarate?

Holy shit man, they are calling for Daesh and those Northern Nigerian Moon Demon Cultists? Major escalation.

I'm sad for your country. Do the majority support Dirty Duarate?

A lot of Filipino supports him 16 million out of 50Million voters voted for Dutae but I wont say that is a majority win its a plurality win since he run againts 4 other candidates.

Busineses are closing traders are pulling out importers have started cutting back imports.

We fear that we will turn up like a shitier version of Venezuela.

Power outage almost everydsy in some parts of the metro.

This Dutae has openly chalenge our supreme court about the writ of Habeas corpus.

Police are arresting people left and right without a warrant.

Different places though but I hear atheists refer to Christians as a 'cult' a lot of times... At work especially.

You are an red atheist.
13924859_10157288639690080_6367083338617447256_n.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back