Who has had bad experiences with Christians?

nostradumbass

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
With all the complaining about how Christians are bigots, crusades etc, and given how many Americans are Christian, surely some of you must have been beaten, robbed, or somehow victimized by Christians. Not talking polls about gay marriage, I mean you personally, have you ever had any experience with Christian violence or met one who wasn't nice? I've met a couple of whores who claim to be Catholic, but overall, Christians and Mormons seem to be the nicest and least hateful people. Any contradictory stories are welcome.

Mormons knock on my door and bother me. Jehovahs witnesses too.

It was horrible.

Mormons knock on my door and bother me. Jehovahs witnesses too.

It was horrible.
Ha, the dudes on bicycles with helmets and ties cornered me outside the gym and invited me to an ice cream party once in college. It was terrifying. Oddly, the Jehova's witnesses only came to my house once when I was kid. I think they saw a white kid answer and decided it wasn't worth the effort.

Ha, the dudes on bicycles with helmets and ties cornered me outside the gym and invited me to an ice cream party once in college. It was terrifying.

we invited them into our apartment once during college, they couldn't keep from peeking out that MTV dance pool show they had. Tsk Tsk Elder Williams and Elder Robinson.

Growing up on a farm the only kids around other than at school were four kids that lived across the road however the mom and dad did not allow them to play with my brother and I. Not sure what they were though. What goes around comes around though. Last winter(over three decades later), I was back home and plowing out the yard/access road when I noticed the old man(70's) trying to use a plain ol snow shovel. Of course he wasn't making any progress(like using a tablespoon to move a desert), and would catch him out of the corner of my eye every now and then leaning on the shovel waiting to catch my attention(was ignoring him). It would've taken me about 5 min to do his road to the house/garage, however, fuck him.

Lots. Meh. Most of it is just bigoted opinions and them scoffing at things that aren't any of their business usually. Shit that can be ignored usually.

Had them constantly try to convert me after i repeatedly tell them no, and that their opinion on my theistic or athiestic beliefs is not warranted. Then they get all high and mighty and preachy and tell me i'm going to hell.They were just as pushy as jehovahs, but not as nice as the mormons who shoveled my driveway after telling them i wasn't interested (i did let them in to have hot chocolate and sandwiches as it was -20 on their mission).

In grade school i was attacked by one for not believing in his god and telling him dinosaurs are real. I made that fucker eat sand for a week. I don't attack you because you don't call him Yeshua...ffs

Had a few of my family members molested by catholic priests. (if you want to count catholicism/protestant etc as christian denominations).

Seen legitimate gay bashing in front of my face, it turned out horribly for them when they realized the gay kid could scrap. Had other friends kicked out of their homes because they either didn't believe in god, their parents god, were gay, had sex or drank a few times.

Too many are preachy at my university about abortions (let's not drag this out in this thread).

Only the hypocrites.

Lots. Meh. Most of it is just bigoted opinions and them scoffing at things that aren't any of their business usually. Shit that can be ignored usually.

Had them constantly try to convert me after i repeatedly tell them no, and that their opinion on my theistic or athiestic beliefs is not warranted. Then they get all high and mighty and preachy and tell me i'm going to hell.They were just as pushy as jehovahs, but not as nice as the mormons who shoveled my driveway after telling them i wasn't interested (i did let them in to have hot chocolate and sandwiches as it was -20 on their mission).

In grade school i was attacked by one for not believing in his god and telling him dinosaurs are real. I made that fucker eat sand for a week. I don't attack you because you don't call him Yeshua...ffs

Had a few of my family members molested by catholic priests. (if you want to count catholicism/protestant etc as christian denominations).

Seen legitimate gay bashing in front of my face, it turned out horribly for them when they realized the gay kid could scrap. Had other friends kicked out of their homes because they either didn't believe in god, their parents god, were gay, had sex or drank a few times.

Too many are preachy at my university about abortions (let's not drag this out in this thread).
Yeah never had anything but pleasant exchanges with mormons either, despite the batshit beliefs they have. Nice folk.

They're disgusting selfish xenophobic hateful people hiding behind a bullshit fairytale. Fuck them all

Yeah never had anything but pleasant exchanges with mormons either, despite the batshit beliefs they have. Nice folk.
Definitely been the trend for me minus my cousin who married a mormon. That story is all batshit nutty. Otherwise yeah, always been nice to me just odd beliefs i can't get behind.

Some people in the Middle East had a really hard time with them round about 1096...

He was at 666. You ruined the mark of the beast in a thread about Christianity
Aw goddamnit. My bad... On a phone in portrait so I couldn't see the likes.

Hail Satan, like rescinded.

Back