Who has had bad experiences with Christians?

They're disgusting selfish xenophobic hateful people hiding behind a bullshit fairytale. Fuck them all
lol, I can't tell if this is sarcastic. I'm not asking for the narrative from media, I'm asking about your personal experience. If the media's coverage and what you say is true, surely you must have been beaten up, robbed, gay bashed or something by Christians. If the worst you have is disagreeing, you might have to concede that they aren't the terrible group you claim they are. Furthermore, they are far more accepting of people who aren't like them. I'm an atheist and my sisters are both pretty severe Christians, my cousins are devout catholics, and none of this ever comes up in conversation. If I was a thin-skinned pussy, I would get annoyed when they say "I'll pray for ____", but none of them have any criminal records or any proof that they are "xenophobic(which itself is retarded because of how many countries have them), bigoted" monsters they're supposed to be.

For example, if I say black people commit more random acts of violence, which the numbers reflect to be true, I would then tell you that I've had the shit beaten out of me at gun point, my car broken into twice, and guess which demographic the perps fit into for all of them? You must have some personal experience to make this statement.

The Christian community of my ex fiancé spread lies about me, me and her, ruined her good name, and shamed her into breaking it off with me, without ever bothering to get to know me, or even introducing themselves to me.

For her part, she broke it off by saying god had cleansed her of her love for me, and shortly after broke off contact forever.

I grew up in a Christian school and thus Christian friends and community , so intimate knowledge of how little people practice what they preach.

I visited a some friends church that called themselves a fundamentalist church, again being summarily outcast for not being insane.

I am sharing this solely to answer the question, If you're thinking of giving your interpretation of the events of my life, dont.

lol, I can't tell if this is sarcastic. I'm not asking for the narrative from media, I'm asking about your personal experience. If the media's coverage and what you say is true, surely you must have been beaten up, robbed, gay bashed or something by Christians. If the worst you have is disagreeing, you might have to concede that they aren't the terrible group you claim they are. Furthermore, they are far more accepting of people who aren't like them. I'm an atheist and my sisters are both pretty severe Christians, my cousins are devout catholics, and none of this ever comes up in conversation. If I was a thin-skinned pussy, I would get annoyed when they say "I'll pray for ____", but none of them have any criminal records or any proof that they are "xenophobic(which itself is retarded because of how many countries have them), bigoted" monsters they're supposed to be.

For example, if I say black people commit more random acts of violence, which the numbers reflect to be true, I would then tell you that I've had the shit beaten out of me at gun point, my car broken into twice, and guess which demographic the perps fit into for all of them? You must have some personal experience to make this statement.
The worst, nosiest, most despicable neighbors I've ever had have all been "Christians". Up here in Oregon a lot of it has had to do with the fact that they can't accept that cannabis is legal here, so they spend all their time trying to get the police to fuck with people like me over growing. The police don't care, they hate these people - because we're fucking legal. So, several instances there... I have many very prominent "no soliciting" signs on my door and porch but it doesn't stop these fucking idiots from knocking on my door to try and scam money. Most Christians I've met and known only care about other Christians. The douchebags on here that wear it on their sleeves are also like that at every turn, save for maybe @Strychnine. Examples being @Thurisaz, @COMEBACKKID, @ripskater, @colby25, etc.

I wonder if ripskater watches movies like The Exorcist and The Conjuring as if they're documentaries.

The worst, nosiest, most despicable neighbors I've ever had have all been "Christians". Up here in Oregon a lot of it has had to do with the fact that they can't accept that cannabis is legal here, so they spend all their time trying to get the police to fuck with people like me over growing. The police don't care, they hate these people - because we're fucking legal. So, several instances there... I have many very prominent "no soliciting" signs on my door and porch but it doesn't stop these fucking idiots from knocking on my door to try and scam money. Most Christians I've met and known only care about other Christians. The douchebags on here that wear it on their sleeves are also like that at every turn, save for maybe @Strychnine. Examples being @Thurisaz, @COMEBACKKID, @ripskater, @colby25, etc.

These are just things that annoy you, and not any danger. I don't pay much attention to screen names on here, so I don't recognize most of those, but @ripskater is probably the most even keeled guy on this forum. He's probably the nicest guy on here in real life. I would totally be surprised if I ever found out he got in any legal trouble. "Ratting you out" is not quite as concerning as someone randomly sucker punching and robbing you.

These are just things that annoy you, and not any danger. I don't pay much attention to screen names on here, so I don't recognize most of those, but @ripskater is probably the most even keeled guy on this forum. He's probably the nicest guy on here in real life. I would totally be surprised if I ever found out he got in any legal trouble. "Ratting you out" is not quite as concerning as someone randomly sucker punching and robbing you.
ripskater seems like one of those loons who would tie you up and starve you while reading passages from the bible because he believes he's helping you get rid of a demon or something

lmfao - Something like 70% of all prisoners are Christians so I'm pretty sure its safe to say they're pieces of shit.

LOLOLOLOL @ your perspective on Rip.

lmfao - Something like 70% of all prisoners are Christians so I'm pretty sure its safe to say they're pieces of shit.

Useless statistic. What percentage of prisoners in India are Hindu I wonder?

Thanks.

Useless statistic. What percentage of prisoners in India are Hindu I wonder?
Its not useless at all, If you're the victim of any crime in America there is a greater than 70% chance that a "Christian" did it to you.

A good chunk of my family wants nothing to do with me after it came out that I was an atheist . Was kind of a bummer to go through but some people take shit way to serious ya know

I live in a very secular country so my contact with religious people is pretty low, especially contact where the religion plays a part. The times I've encountered some bad one it's generally just been people trying to push their beliefs on others, but that's rare. It's possible that I've had bad experiences with people that are religious but religion didn't play a part so I had no way of knowing.

I luckily never had any catholic experiences as a kid.

Yeah, became Christians in prison. Not exactly the same thing. Again, if 70% of criminals were Christians, you would have some experience being the victim, but all you have is rhetoric. Just admit you're wrong and we can all just move on.

Back