Social Who else, besides me, cannot wait for the VP debate?

The fly will return. He's been waiting these past 4 years, gathering strength...

2020:

08VPFASH-Pence-fly-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg

2024:
That fucking fly.....

Thats when Trump lost the election, right there. On par with the Howard Dean scream.

Well Vance's communication skills are much, much stronger than Kamala's level where every time she speaks a PR train wreck occurs.

He comes off as significantly more intelligent too...
I havent heard him speak though I will likely look up some videos to see how he comes across. I'm very curious as I dont have much knowledge of the guy as to how well he does.

I don't know much about Vance but he has an off putting look. That matters in this era.

I don't know much about Vance but he has an off putting look. That matters in this era.

Well, JD Vance compared to Trump to Hitler then sucked his dick to get a VP nom.

So another spineless GOP cuck

Really think Trump would have done much better by picking Vivek, at least he's intelligent.

JD Vance hid from the media for months during his own re-election campaign lol

Really wanted to see Tulsi KO Kamala again in the rematch.

This debate is going to be hilarious and further hurt Biden in the polls. J.D. Vance won't have to do any prep for the debate.

I think some people wanted Trump to select Tulsi Gabbard to be his VP so they could watch her destroy Kamala Harris again in a debate.

Kamala can't debate. She's basically a college kid that only knows how to repeat canned broad talking points. She's gonna get thoroughly embarrassed.

I am semi looking forward to it. One side of the debate will be a burden, in the passage of time, so I will wait for the passage of time to bring the highlights.

Once Biden drops out, the ticket will be Kamala-Buttigieg... and Pete will mop the floor with Vance.

Once Biden drops out, the ticket will be Kamala-Buttigieg... and Pete will mop the floor with Vance.
Christ, we can only hope. Probably won’t happen, but a Vance-Pete debate is really fucking interesting.

Back