Who do you think win in a street fight?

Only one is the Undisputed Universal World Champion

roman-reigns-flexing-belts-q3uu8we6n9x6bebs.gif

I've only ever been hurt by Polynesians in fights for some reason.

Got Ko'd
And a broken nose.

Different guys.

My bets on Samoans/ Polynesians

Samoans are still genetically pretty much hunter gatherers. They haven't been affected by thousands of years of agriculture and domestication.

Samoans are heavily overrated. Tough, for sure. But also softened by tropical island life. They don't know the winter.

Samoans no one can beat them harder then their parents already have. There’s a reason they respect their elders so much.

Samoans are heavily overrated. Tough, for sure. But also softened by tropical island life. They don't know the winter.
Lol look at the byu football team. Tons of Samoans braving the snow in Utah and Colorado even Alaska.

A Tongan would win, they're bigger than Samoans, largest people in the world.

Samoans by anything they want. Largest bone structures on average on Earth. Also fast and powerful while being big at the same time. Basically built for war and or contact sports.

This guy has the reputation of being the legit toughest man ever in professional wrestling:
latest

On the street,Samoans. They are just built for this shit.

My Samoan friend "T" once punched a fellow sailor that got mouthy with him and it was the loudest punch I've ever heard. They were outside, I was in the barracks waiting for a friend and heard it because the windows were cranked open.

Kid was laid out trying to inhale his tongue, eyes looking at the top of his skull. The punch sounded like a walk off homerun. Hell no, I'm not messing with that kind of power.

"T" used to bench 300lbs + to warm up and only wrapped his knees if he was squatting 600 or more. Plus, he'd swim a mile from base and back or run 4-6 miles. Samoans are simply built different. I'd take the Samoan.

Ok so the average Dagestani/Chechen is like those taxi driver dudes, they’re small and not the fighting kind. Their population is small and the ones that fight are like a super small population.

but to take the average fighting Dagestani vs the average fighting Samoan, the Samoans literally will eat the Dagestanis lol they’re probably 2-3times bigger.

chechen and dagis are tough because of their culture and environment.

Samoans have some kind of genetic advantage on top of that. They are just built different.
Yea but I think you have to give it to the chechens and dagestanis that they do grow up tougher than Samoans do. Their environment is rougher and grappling, boxing or martial arts is more likely to be instilled into them at a young age than Samoans do with their people

Yea but I think you have to give it to the chechens and dagestanis that they do grow up tougher than Samoans do. Their environment is rougher and grappling, boxing or martial arts is more likely to be instilled into them at a young age than Samoans do with their people

Their enviroment is not rough at all

Chechnya is safest region in russia by crime stats and far from poorest

Dagestan number 3 safest and far from poorest as well

I dont know why you try to keep this dagi/chechen toughness thing up

Yea they got good mma program there but thats where it ends nowadays

Their enviroment is not rough at all

Chechnya is safest region in russia by crime stats and far from poorest

Dagestan number 3 safest and far from poorest as well

I dont know why you try to keep this dagi/chechen toughness thing up

Yea they got good mma program there but thats where it ends nowadays
I don't know what the crime stats in such a region are or even if the reported stats are reliable or not. But for recent history there's been a lot more blood shed in that region than what has occurred in the island of Samoa, a very safe place. Also as I said, the culture there is more likely to instill a mindset of being tough or training to be able to fight compared to Samoans which are really more interested in other sports but can naturally brawl because of their physical abilities. Samoans in the US do grow up sometimes in ghettos but their ghettos aren't gonna be as bad as black or Hispanic ghettos. Growing up in the hood in the US doesn't necessarily teach you to be able to fight anyways, just teaches you to engage in criminal behavior. All of the top Samoan fighters across combat sports are not even American born Samoans, they are from new Zealand or the island of Samoa mostly

I'd take the guys who know how to fight over guys who are big and tough but don't know how to fight. It's not like Mark Hunt or David Tua have never lost a fight against non Samoans.

Back