Who do you have in Prime GSP vs. Sakuraba

Steven_Universe

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
To be honest i wouldn’t even call it a size difference. I think Sakuraba and GSP are the same size. Saku just fought anyone regardless of weight.

upload_2019-6-18_11-12-53.jpeg

upload_2019-6-18_11-13-18.jpeg

Saku is awesome, but no way he stops GSP from GSP's gameplan.

50-45 GSP.

GSP has Sakuraba tapping to strikes within a few minutes.

Everybody loves Saku and I hate GPS but let's be honest GSP easily stuffs any Saku wrestling and would pick him apart.

GSP is more skilled in every aspect of the game except pure submission skills.

People generally do some sort of weird mental curving with Sakuraba in hypothetical scenarios like this, because he sometimes fought fighters outside what would be his natural weight class with less BF and more modern cutting.

What do you think GSP would do to Royce? Go an hour with him, like Saku?

Or finish him like it was nothing, like Hughes?

GOAT Saku sends GSP to LW. Maybe even FW depending on the severity of the beating. BW isn't out of the question either.

74f9ab0dc01de7a61402f10ec58c3d3b50a9572f_hq.jpg

Sakuraba

GSP would never fight with the monsters that Sakuraba faced.

GSP has Sakuraba tapping to strikes within a few minutes.
The man who fought prime Wand 3X, Cro Cop, Rampage, Randleman, and other LHW/HW monsters while being a natural WW would never tap to strikes.

What do you think GSP would do to Royce? Go an hour with him, like Saku?

Or finish him like it was nothing, like Hughes?

What do you think GSP would do to LHW prime Wanderlei, HW prime Cro Cop, LHW roided Arona, LHW Randleman, PRIME IGOR!!! , LHW Rampage or LHW Nogueira???

tapping to strikes or die in the ring?

Saku would have some cool tricks in The bag aganst gsp, but gsp is to well polished and would Come with a good gameplan and should win. Saku was a badass grappler in his prime, The guy submitted gracies. Subbing renzo is no easy task

Sakuraba of course ye troop of noobs

What do you think GSP would do to LHW prime Wanderlei, HW prime Cro Cop, LHW roided Arona, LHW Randleman, PRIME IGOR!!! , LHW Rampage or LHW Nogueira???

tapping to strikes or die in the ring?

He would probably beat most of them, unlike Sakuraba.

Back