Prime GSP vs prime Fedor

GSP was 191 lbs vs Bisping. They are 2 weight classes apart. Don't judge size by a picture, especially when someone is standing closer to the camera.
I doubt that. He clearly looked bigger than he was a WW. He was 190 when he fought at WW.

Imagine GSP vs Minotauro or Crocop

And how it would go

Hurrr durrrr sherrrrdoggg
CroCop has weighed in at 215 lbs, that’s less than modern MW’s like Pereira or Costa. If they fought at 185 or 205 I could see GSP taking him down and beating him

GSP asked to fight Anderson on catch weight at like 177. He is not fighting Fedor.

He avoided Anderon. At MW he only wanted Bisping, no Romeros, Weidmans, Lukes, Withakers, Jacares.

Let alone fighting at HW vs one of the best

Last edited:
Rumble who competed at 170 beat Arlovski while losing to Koscheck.

Hendo beat Fedor while losing to Shields.

GSP beat both Koscheck and Shields. Fedor is a small HW, who could’ve been a MW with a proper diet. He’s no Ngannou and GSP could handle him
I'm sorry...now that I see your MMA math I change my mind. GSP would CRUSH Fedor MW...I mean after all GSP had a ton of fights there and beat the greatest MW champ in history. Rumble lost to Kos because he dropped WAY TOO MUCH WEIGHT. So here's what I'll say. If Fedor dropped to 170 GSP beats him.

GSP asked to fight Anderson on catch weight at like 177. He is not fighting Fedor.

He avoided Anderon. At MW he only wanted Bisping, no Romeros, Weidmans, Likes, Withakers, Jacares.

Let alone fighting at HW vs one of the best
That’s a completely different question. Would he fight Fedor? Probably not. Could he beat him if he would? I’d say yez

I'm sorry...now that I see your MMA math I change my mind. GSP would CRUSH Fedor MW...I mean after all GSP had a ton of fights there and beat the greatest MW champ in history. Rumble lost to Kos because he dropped WAY TOO MUCH WEIGHT. So here's what I'll say. If Fedor dropped to 170 GSP beats him.
What about Hendo and Shields?

And I said if GSP fought Fedor at 205, so Fedor would have to cut weight as well and that might hinder his performance too

I doubt that. He clearly looked bigger than he was a WW. He was 190 when he fought at WW.

The heaviest he has ever been in the octagon is 192, against Shields. He was 191 against bisping. "Looked bigger". You mean fatter.

Lmao. What a stupid fucking thread. TS is the biggest noob on Sherdog.

Fedor and GSP the same size?

#1 p4p shertard this guy

The funny thing is, TS probably isn't smart enough to understand the conclusion is then that Fedor is a million times better and more balsy than GSP to not cut weight.

I mean, if GSP got fucked up by Matt Serra, imagine him vs HWs. o_O

But yes, this thread is absurd and I will never read another post by this dope again.

GSP gets KOd by the first punch Fedor connects.
and i admire both guys.

CroCop has weighed in at 215 lbs, that’s less than modern MW’s like Pereira or Costa. If they fought at 185 or 205 I could see GSP taking him down and beating him
Yeah, sure

Two very important points that need to be clarified before a proper decision can be made.

1) Does Fedor have Yakuza privilege?

2) How often does GSP get a fresh coat of Vaseline?

Prime Fedor would absolutely wreck Prime GSP.

Back