Who can beat Valentina Shevchenko?

No one at 145 and below can even come close except for Nunes. Shevchenko is the rare womans fighter that is as skilled as men in both striking and grappling. She is the real deal. Her counter ability is the best I've ever seen in women's MMA.

with make up on and without her stupid dance?

I would. 5 rounds, behind and on side

Lmao, no it wasn't. Pena thought she could bull Valentina in the clinch and she got taken down and submitted.

LOL Did you even watch the fight? In the first round, Pena was able to bully Shev against the cage and land decent knees. Shev was able to throw Pena to the ground and Pena was able to reverse Shev with an armbar attempt in which Shev was saved by the bell. In the 2nd, Pena was able to take Shev down and Shev pulled off a nice armbar. It was absolutely back and forth and was competitive. Both fighters had a decent amount of ground control, both had takedowns and both had a nice armbar. Shev's was obviously better and at a more opportune time. Go watch the fight man. lol

LOL Did you even watch the fight? In the first round, Pena was able to bully Shev against the cage and land decent knees. Shev was able to throw Pena to the ground and Pena was able to reverse Shev with an armbar attempt in which Shev was saved by the bell. In the 2nd, Pena was able to take Shev down and Shev pulled off a nice armbar. It was absolutely back and forth and was competitive. Both fighters had a decent amount of ground control, both had takedowns and both had a nice armbar. Shev's was obviously better and at a more opportune time. Go watch the fight man. lol
I don't remember Pena's takedown. I do remember the only success Pena had was the knees in the clinch but she was so repetitive with them she got reversed and taken down twice.

I don't remember Pena's takedown. I do remember the only success Pena had was the knees in the clinch but she was so repetitive with them she got reversed and taken down twice.
Pena took Shev down in the 2nd round. Shev's sub was an armbar from the guard off of her back.

rousey returns to mma, at flyweight... is she can make the weight
then shw gets koed again but it would be fun to watch

Styles make fights, mma is an unpredictable sport, etc. But Valentina Shevchenko is so far ahead of everyone else skill wise, its not even funny.

I think the only chance for anyone to beat her right now, is to knock her ass out with pure power and bullying, or somehow win a decision using (again) size and power advantage to bully her. She took on two of the physically stronger and larger women at 135 (Nunes, Holm), neither of them finished her, she took some bombs from Amanda and still went the distance.

I think only Nunes, GDR, and Zhang have anything for her. Andrade gets pierced up and maybe even submitted, Suarez gets her ass embarrassed and pierced up too, Namajunas gets ragdolled on the clinch.

Who can take her belt?

It seems like she's on another level at her natural weightclass..... She used to fight bigger women at 135lbs because UFC didn't have her natural weightclass yet and she only lost to Amanda Nunes by a controversial split desicion.

Now at her natural weightclass who is gonna beat her?

-The first 125lbs champion refused to fight Shevchenko and now she went up to bantamweight.
-Joanna went up from strawweight and she was completely dominated by Shevchenko.
-Carmouche and Eye went down from bantamweight and they were completely dominated too.

So who can take her belt right now?
The girls from 125lbs? Which one?
The girls from 135lbs? Nunes, Holm, GDR, Peña, etc? They barely can make 135lbs and Shevchenko already beat most of them.
The girls from 125lbs? Zhang, Joanna, Suarez, Andrade, Rose, etc? Their most dominant champ already tried and got beat up.

I know no one is unbeatable but I don't see anyone, so please tell me someone.

giphy.gif
I'm sure plenty of men could, but women? Nobody.

Also, she HANDILY beat Nunes the 2nd go around.

Pena took Shev down in the 2nd round. Shev's sub was an armbar from the guard off of her back.
Just I watched it again and I still wouldn't call that back and forth. She easily lost the first round being swept twice and spending the last half the round on her back She threw up a sub attempt at the very end of the round but even with more time it wouldve been hard and very unlikely to get the finish against the fence. She then got her own takedown and was unable to do anything remotely effective and got herself subbed. She literally got beat at her own game.

Apart from Nunes. Maybe Holly Holm or GDR on a good day. Oh and also Cyborg but she's no longer in the UFC

Nobody, she's the baddest woman ever. She's undersized, and has been Amanda Nunes' toughest challenge to date. She'll be racking up more finishes now that she's at her weight class. Can't really fault her for Carmouche imo. The woman refused to engage herself.

This ^

Just I watched it again and I still wouldn't call that back and forth. She easily lost the first round being swept twice and spending the last half the round on her back She threw up a sub attempt at the very end of the round but even with more time it wouldve been hard and very unlikely to get the finish against the fence. She then got her own takedown and was unable to do anything remotely effective and got herself subbed. She literally got beat at her own game.

You seem to be confusing "back and forth" with winning. Pena wasn't winning, but the fight was absolutely back and forth with Pena having her moments.

Apart from Nunes. Maybe Holly Holm or GDR on a good day. Oh and also Cyborg but she's no longer in the UFC

After Shevchenko made adjustments in between the 1st and 2nd rounds, Holm had nothing for Shevchenko.

At her weight class or lower? No one other than time and age.

Back