Who can beat Valentina Shevchenko?

She is a good fighter but she gives up size when she goes to 135. She is also skilled enough not to get knocked out or submitted. She just doesn't put herself in the fire like that. I can see a larger fighter beating her on points.
I don't see people like Macy or Zhang bum rushing her for a win. I can't wait when Macy get the title shot. She is delusional in her ability

Weili Zhang and Maycee Barber are saying they can't beat Valentina lol

obviously at some point somebody will come along, but in the short term, I don't see anybody.

henry-cejudo.jpg

He can make 125, so...

<Fedor23>

He just wants to wrestle her, in his bedroom, naked.

Joe Rogan

Another one who can beat it to Valentina...

Who can blame these two?

She is a good fighter but she gives up size when she goes to 135. She is also skilled enough not to get knocked out or submitted. She just doesn't put herself in the fire like that. I can see a larger fighter beating her on points.
I don't see people like Macy or Zhang bum rushing her for a win. I can't wait when Macy get the title shot. She is delusional in her ability
I
How many technical strikers are there at 135 ? Or are you talking about her getting held on the ground all night?

Who is Dern?

I think Joanna never stood a chance against Valentina.
Valentina has beat her like 4 times in Muay Thai which is the biggest Joanna strength, in the transition Valentina got way better grappling techniques while Joanna never developed that department. That's why Valentina completely dominated her everywhere in their UFC fight.
giphy.gif

LOL Did you even watch the fight? In the first round, Pena was able to bully Shev against the cage and land decent knees. Shev was able to throw Pena to the ground and Pena was able to reverse Shev with an armbar attempt in which Shev was saved by the bell. In the 2nd, Pena was able to take Shev down and Shev pulled off a nice armbar. It was absolutely back and forth and was competitive. Both fighters had a decent amount of ground control, both had takedowns and both had a nice armbar. Shev's was obviously better and at a more opportune time. Go watch the fight man. lol
this is Sherdog

the winner of a fight, completely outclassed the loser without breaking a sweat. Thats just the way it is

this is Sherdog

the winner of a fight, completely outclassed the loser without breaking a sweat. Thats just the way it is

And it's the winner's fault if the fight is boring/exciting/dramatic, ect.

Back