Who can beat Valentina Shevchenko?

Who can take her belt?

It seems like she's on another level at her natural weightclass..... She used to fight bigger women at 135lbs because UFC didn't have her natural weightclass yet and she only lost to Amanda Nunes by a controversial split desicion.

Now at her natural weightclass who is gonna beat her?

-The first 125lbs champion refused to fight Shevchenko and now she went up to bantamweight.
-Joanna went up from strawweight and she was completely dominated by Shevchenko.
-Carmouche and Eye went down from bantamweight and they were completely dominated too.

So who can take her belt right now?
The girls from 125lbs? Which one?
The girls from 135lbs? Nunes, Holm, GDR, Peña, etc? They barely can make 135lbs and Shevchenko already beat most of them.
The girls from 125lbs? Zhang, Joanna, Suarez, Andrade, Rose, etc? Their most dominant champ already tried and got beat up.

I know no one is unbeatable but I don't see anyone, so please tell me someone.

giphy.gif

clearly nunes she lost twice already.

No one.

Valentina will go down as the FLW WMMA GOAT.

She should just fight every other month, beat the shit out of the whole division and collect paychecks.

I fucking love that woman

A future rematch with Pena could be interesting. The first fight was back and forth.

I love Val.

I think she's one of the most complete and intelligent fighters in MMA. (Been saying this before Rogan)

She deserves more love.

I would have liked to see GdR vs Val.

2 of the 3 people who care said other wise.

2nd fight was super close but bullet wasnt robbed.

You're reading comprehension sucks, I never posted she was robbed. And we all know how good mma judging is

I love Val.

I think she's one of the most complete and intelligent fighters in MMA. (Been saying this before Rogan)

She deserves more love.

SuperNerd and Val sitting in a tree
K I S S I NG

McFarlane would make it a fight; might win...and the farther in the future this fight (actually) happens, the more likely I would be to pick Ilima.

Jarl

Back