Who can beat Valentina Shevchenko?

Geniusss

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Who can take her belt?

It seems like she's on another level at her natural weightclass..... She used to fight bigger women at 135lbs because UFC didn't have her natural weightclass yet and she only lost to Amanda Nunes by a controversial split desicion.

Now at her natural weightclass who is gonna beat her?

-The first 125lbs champion refused to fight Shevchenko and now she went up to bantamweight.
-Joanna went up from strawweight and she was completely dominated by Shevchenko.
-Carmouche and Eye went down from bantamweight and they were completely dominated too.

So who can take her belt right now?
The girls from 125lbs? Which one?
The girls from 135lbs? Nunes, Holm, GDR, Peña, etc? They barely can make 135lbs and Shevchenko already beat most of them.
The girls from 125lbs? Zhang, Joanna, Suarez, Andrade, Rose, etc? Their most dominant champ already tried and got beat up.

I know no one is unbeatable but I don't see anyone, so please tell me someone.

giphy.gif

New GOAT Israel would destroy her.

I kinda don't like the 125 division but Valentina deserves it.

I think in the UFC I would only favor Nunes over her. Even at 135 where she is small, she would beat most people like she did to Holm and Pena who outweighed her by 10+ lbs at least.

Currently? Nobody, but that's also because the division is awful. Valentina is most likely going to face the winner of Chookagian vs Maia, yikes.

Tatiana Suarez is the one who I think could be an awkward style matchup for her, but I'd still heavily favour Valentina.

Who can take her belt?

It seems like she's on another level at her natural weightclass..... She used to fight bigger women at 135lbs because UFC didn't have her natural weightclass yet and she only lost to Amanda Nunes by a controversial split desicion.

Now at her natural weightclass who is gonna beat her?

-The first 125lbs champion refused to fight Shevchenko and now she went up to bantamweight.
-Joanna went up from strawweight and she was completely dominated by Shevchenko.
-Carmouche and Eye went down from bantamweight and they were completely dominated too.

So who can take her belt right now?
The girls from 125lbs? Which one?
The girls from 135lbs? Nunes, Holm, GDR, Peña, etc? They barely can make 135lbs and Shevchenko already beat most of them.
The girls from 125lbs? Zhang, Joanna, Suarez, Andrade, Rose, etc? Their most dominant champ already tried and got beat up.

I know no one is unbeatable but I don't see anyone, so please tell me someone.

giphy.gif
no one any time soon, most complete and highly skilled female fighter right now.

Nobody, she's the baddest woman ever. She's undersized, and has been Amanda Nunes' toughest challenge to date. She'll be racking up more finishes now that she's at her weight class. Can't really fault her for Carmouche imo. The woman refused to engage herself.

I don't think anyone at 125.

On Sherdog, every current champ is unbeatable (Subject to change when said champ loses)

She won pretty comfortably against Joanna but it was interesting how tired she was getting by the end and how fresh Joanna was.

Back