Who beats JDS?

Surprisingly I forgot to mention Cormier, obviously again, high level wrestling.

i honestly think cain will come back and win with takedowns possibly grind him out weve seen jds fade aginst big country but the question is did cian learn to take a shot if jds gets taken down against cain we need to see his ground game which i think cain wins in the ground category. if not cain alistair wil destroy him standup wise because imo jds hasnt faced that caliber striker

Enough with this stupid claim. JDS threw more strikes in the third round against Nelsn than he did in the first.

I think Dos Santos will stay as the champion for a while.

Have we ever seen JDS take a clean, hard shot?

Confusing statement since you praise JDS so much before this. What is this we shit, do you not watch his fights for yourself?

I'll play though, because I checked the first 3 pages and no one answered you.

JDS' chin is essentially what afforded him the titleshot, the title, and will probably help him retain it for a while to come. He's eaten shots on the button from Cro-cop, Yvel, and even Shane Carwin. Do I really need to remind you of his fight against Roy Nelson? Roy got wrecked, don't get me wrong, but he landed a couple of haymakers on JDS in the process.

JDS schools people standing, and the punches that slip through have yet to phase him. This is why your assessment of Overeem and Cain 2.0 are correct.

Nothing outside of some wrestlefuck action from Cormier is going to stop him.

I think Cain beats him in a couple weeks

If Cain doesnt do it, then I dont see any HW's beating him.

Velasquez, in two weeks. If not, then maybe Jones in the future.

I think Cain is taking the rematch. He's a more well rounded fighter. He just got caught the first fight, but I think Cain takes it 7/10 times. I also think Overeem might be able to beat him, but his heart and chin are questionable so who know.s

dc is the one and only hope. We have seen the Reem get knocked the fuck out before whats one more time? DC until he loses is the second coming of Fedor

Without considering time, prime Fredor or prime Cro Cop wouldn've been very interesting to test the champion.

Currently, I don't know about the Reem. I'd root for him for sure, and I think that his knees and middle kicks would be heavily dangerous for JDS, but then again the champ's precision punches would also be devastating. Fucking tough call, hence the reaso why it would make an awesome bout.

Otherwise, I honestly think that Mir and Werdum could do it- if they were able to bring the champ to the ground, a territory where both are presently the absolute best you can get.

Jds is lucky prime rickson is not around.

Its pretty weird that Cain is mexican,and his chin is really weak. Usually mexicans have great chins.

Overeem,cormier, Cain, Jones, hunt. In that order of most likely to least. None are favored though.

Its pretty weird that Cain is mexican,and his chin is really weak. Usually mexicans have great chins.

First of all, what does his heritage have to do with anything? Second, he was clipped on the side of the head/temple not the chin/jaw. Finally, Cain gets Ko'd once in 11 fights and he now "his chin is really weak"?

You don't really know what your talking about do you?

First of all, what does his heritage have to do with anything? Second, he was clipped on the side of the head/temple not the chin/jaw. Finally, Cain gets Ko'd once in 11 fights and he now "his chin is really weak"?

You don't really know what your talking about do you?

I know a weak chin when i see one,and yes mexicans usually have tough chins. Off the top of my head i can't name one other mexican with a weak chin.

Back