Who beats JDS?

I think Cain has a chance in the rematch. I think Overeem has a good chance. I think Cormier has a chance. Beyond that I don't see anyone in the current crop of HW's doing it, but 3 current fighters with a legitimate chance to win in my opinion, that's more than I can say for some other weight classes.

There are 3 guys (Overeem,Jones and Cormier) who will definitely beat JDS. Once he fights any one of those 3 guys JDS will lose. Take that to the bank.

No one is definitely beating JDS. JDS hasn't been hurt or in any trouble in his whole UFC career.

There are 3 guys (Overeem,Jones and Cormier) who will definitely beat JDS. Once he fights any one of those 3 guys JDS will lose. Take that to the bank.

No offense, but you take it to the bank. I would love to see you bet money and post proof. Until you do so, you are bull shitting.

The Cain joke was funny OP

But JDS has never tasted anything like the Uberknee

Overeem has been 'round the block and then some, JDS won't surprise him

Oh yea....everybody from the South is dumb...right. Stereotypes are fun.

They are. Especially when you answer to a post on a message board designed to discuss opinions about MMA with "cry about it".

Anyway, back to the topic. Cain beats JDS 9/10 times.

JDS is superior to other HWs right now because he fights smarter, not because of his speed. Look at Meathead last night against Roy. I'm not particularly comparing JDS with Meathead, as I am contrasting. JDS wouldn't of sat there and took those shots, or veered away from an effective game plan at all. JDS has probably the best TDD, outside of Cormier, in the HWD, and maybe the best hands. That said, none of that is the reason he is undefeated in the UFC. It's his brain in the ring.

I'm sure there are some smarter fighters out there in calculus, but when that cage closes, they brain fart. JDS is an Octagon genius.

No one is definitely beating JDS. JDS hasn't been hurt or in any trouble in his whole UFC career.

Who cares? JDS hasnt fought any of these 3 guys who have skills like none of the fighters JDS has beat. The moment he fights one of them JDS loses.

No offense, but you take it to the bank. I would love to see you bet money and post proof. Until you do so, you are bull shitting.

What is there to bull shit about? I just think those fighters are better than JDS and will beat him when they do fight.

They are. Especially when you answer to a post on a message board designed to discuss opinions about MMA with "cry about it".

Are you going to ammend that to 8/10 after JDS cleans his clock again?

9/10 is blind fanaticism. Like, completely unrealistic.

Also. I told the guy to cry about it because he said I should never make another post, not because of his retort concerning the topic we're discussing.....

I think perhaps....you're the dumb one.

9/10 is blind fanaticism. Like, completely unrealistic.

Also. I told the guy to cry about it because he said I should never make another post, not because of his retort concerning the topic we're discussing.....

I think perhaps....you're the dumb one.

I may be blinded by Cain's nuts a bit, but I stand by it. Cain will TKO him in the latter rounds.

When people answer with cry about it or post a picture of a crying baby when someone posts something it's one of those replies akin to +1 and this^, they are useless and don't add anything to the topic. And he had a point, this thread has been done at least 40 times today alone.

I may be blinded by Cain's nuts a bit, but I stand by it. Cain will TKO him in the latter rounds.

When people answer with cry about it or post a picture of a crying baby when someone posts something it's one of those replies akin to +1 and this^, they are useless and don't add anything to the topic. And he had a point, this thread has been done at least 40 times today alone.

So I don't get to respond to someone in the same manner in which they address me?

Forgive me if I don't sit on the forums all day and keep up with every thread that gets made. I had a thought, figured I'd share it. What the hell was I thinking?

Without considering time, prime Fredor or prime Cro Cop wouldn've been very interesting to test the champion.

Currently, I don't know about the Reem. I'd root for him for sure, and I think that his knees and middle kicks would be heavily dangerous for JDS, but then again the champ's precision punches would also be devastating. Fucking tough call, hence the reaso why it would make an awesome bout.

Otherwise, I honestly think that Mir and Werdum could do it- if they were able to bring the champ to the ground, a territory where both are presently the absolute best you can get.

So I don't get to respond to someone in the same manner in which they address me?

Forgive me if I don't sit on the forums all day and keep up with every thread that gets made. I had a thought, figured I'd share it. What the hell was I thinking?

That was my bad then.

Good day to you and keep on thinking.

The only one who can test him standing is Overeem for me. I think anyone else has to get him on the floor which seems ridiculously difficult to do.

I could only see Werdum looking staring at him on the floor like in the Overeem fight (although his stand up has come on since then)

Cain or Overeem. Obviously he's retired but Lesnar is an interesting fight style wise just due to very high level wrestling, it would be over very quickly with a KO punch from JDS or Brock gets him down easily and we have a fight on our hands.

Back