Who are the best, smartest posters in Sherdog heavies?

As a general rule of thumb, anyone who spends a considerable amount of time in the Worldwide MMA subforum is a better poster than anyone who posts exclusively in the UFC subforum (ignoring OT/Gheyberry/Multimedia/etc. subforums).

I'll be honest, this post barely makes sense but what I do understand, I disagree with. This place was just as shitty in '08 when I started coming here and maybe even more so - rickson by armbar, Anderson Silva nuthuggers and PositiveBalance were the forefathers of Conor Bless, his nuthuggers and 99Silva (among countless other trolls).

Definitely could have been less convoluted,.. But the quality of a product is often directly proportional to its consumer base. I don't doubt your opinion of then vs. now on here, but the TS disagrees. I'm just curious about the numbers because they can provide another opinion.'

The niche/subcultural push for acceptance while maintaining street cred is how we want our favorite obscure bands/sports/etc. to make it big without "selling out."

Definitely could have been less convoluted,.. But the quality of a product is often directly proportional to its consumer base. I don't doubt your opinion of then vs. now on here, but the TS disagrees. I'm just curious about the numbers because they can provide another opinion.'

The niche/subcultural push for acceptance while maintaining street cred is how we want our favorite obscure bands/sports/etc. to make it big without "selling out."

Sociology major?

There are a lot of good posters. Most are awful though.

I miss Free MMAson.

A few regulars from that betting thread, "a guy", and a few WMMA thread regulars like JarlSkud and Thirdpress who occasionally come here to comment something WMMA related.

youre a TUF noob and can go fuck yourself.

and this is a massive forum with every demographic. scroll past comments you dont like it takes like a couple inches of mouse wheel but I know you can do it.

theres no such thing as "best poster". watch the sport and enjoy and post some bullshit comments from time to time for fun.

SeattleFightFan, Steve08, shonuf, Speeit, Non, Towelie by KO, Ravden, Augustus, That209, tkotom, Petey... I'm sure there are more I could mention but I'm not good with names.

Back