Who are the best, smartest posters in Sherdog heavies?

I'm going to second the nominations of Jayelectra and Inga Vovchanchyn.

Their posts are well reasoned and on point, and almost as important, they're both very polite and communicate well.

me it has to be . The BJJ knowledge I bring is immense

I can think of far more posters that I don't like.

That black guy, Jay Electra.

post-11756-I-understood-that-reference-gi-GkxF.gif

The Fighters and trainers are usually the only ones I listen to seriously.

Lots of great posters.

Jay Electra is the most consistently thoughtful however and rarely if ever falls for the bait of average sherdoggers.

FallonFoxGOAT and GSPOAB are two of the funniest posters to ever grace the forums.
Just like many of you I will humbly nominate myself. Been here a long time but don't post often. Strong believer in quality > quantity.
I do suck pretty often tho... Haha.

That one guy that posts about things and stuff.

I think that lot of the solid, intelligent posters don't have memorable AVs or names. They also post a lot less. Thus they aren't mentioned in threads like these. They are drowned out by the trolls and go a bit unnoticed.

I like the guy that made that illuminating thread about DC/Jones + leverage.

I'd been thinking until then, foolishly, that Jones won by performing better that night...when really the secret was crowbars.

Forgot to mention:
- Ohm
- I Hate You

For the educated among us, these two tend to elevate conversation to a more productive, scholarly level. I believe my interactions with them have raised my IQ at least 2 points (presently around 81).

I got world class posting.. not really.

But the guy who has that as his sig is pretty awesome

Forgot to mention:
- Ohm
- I Hate You

For the educated among us, these two tend to elevate conversation to a more productive, scholarly level. I believe my interactions with them has raised my IQ at least 2 points (presently around 81).

I see what you're doing.

Back