Who are the best, smartest posters in Sherdog heavies?

Among the posters I actually remember, Da Speeit is the only good one. As someone else stated, this place is a cesspool where the dumbest denizens of the interwebz come to post/die.

99silva and Edsonbarboza1

Jesus... Edson. Every time I read something painfully stupid I glance up and, sure enough, it's him.

If I had the power to simply destroy one person's account, he would be that guy.

Positive notes...

Shonuf, Inga, Seattle, Tony... Blegh. There are plenty. Can't recall all the names at the moment.

PS. This thread was literally just done.

Jesus... Edson. Every time I read something painfully stupid I glance up and, sure enough, it's him.

If I had the power to simply destroy one person's account, he would be that guy.

Positive notes...

Shonuf, Inga, Seattle, Tony... Blegh. There are plenty. Can't recall all the names at the moment.

PS. This thread was literally just done.

I didn't see it.

Sorry, not on here all the time.

Can you link me to it?

I used to dislike you, FFG, but now you're one of my favorites.

I figured out that most of the time when people were getting pissed off at you in threads, it was THEM who were way off and looking for some kind of online-masculine-redemption.

I have that effect on people.

Steve08 - always posting good stuff and seems like he knows what he is talking about. I enjoying reading his posts. And some other guy, can't remember his user name but he has some black guy with red hat in his avatar, maybe Floyd. Always breaking down stuff in great way.

Rest of us are just garbage posting. As times its annoying, at times I like to troll too (especially with McGOAT shit) but no matter how bad is it Sherdog usually has great sense of humor (GSPOAB and chuck with vig are amazing) . Almost in every thread there is some good joke and I like that.

Just don't read stupid posts, focus on good and funny ones.

Last edited:
Actually, my initial answer was a little too harsh, there are some awesome shoopers and giffers on here.

GSPOAB is a genius.

Everyone who agrees with me, imho.

The rest of you lot can knuckle-fuck yourselves in w/e gashes your genders afford you.

There are a lot of solid, good intelligent posters, they just tend to get drowned out by the louder, dumber and more obnoxious majority. There are also posters who a great posters until they're discussing their favorite fighters and it all goes horribly wrong.

I do agree that as of late the shit flinging seems to be more prevent than ever, there are exceptions but I do find it tends to be newer accounts that for whatever reason spout the most vitriol and bollocks.

I humbly offer my own name as someone who doesn't flame or hate.

Other quality posters I can think of:
Helmut Zemo
Amung Un Rama
riitzni
Pixelated
0hm
Jin Akutsu

Liberal use of the ignore list is a necessity in this place.

My stuff is always ignored by Sherdog because my vast intellect is just too much for them to handle, when they read one of my posts it's like their brains just shut down.

I know I won't be mentioned in this thread for that very reason, the world just isn't ready for a being as advanced as I am.

A guy has a lot of good analyses. Ravden makes too much sense for a lot of the tools on here.

Steve08 - always posting good stuff and seems like he knows what he is talking about. I enjoying reading his posts. And some other guy, can't remember his user name but he has some black guy with red hat in his avatar, maybe Floyd. Always breaking down stuff in great way.

Rest of us are just garbage posting. As times its annoying, at times I like to troll too but no matter how bad is it Sherdog usually has great sense of humor (GSPOAB and chuck with vig are amazing) . Almost in every thread there is some good joke and I like that.

Just don't read stupid posts, focus on good and funny ones.

Jayelectra, solid poster

People that can find some middle ground on opinions, not YOU'RE WRONG - I'M RIGHT stubborn fucks that blatantly ignore entire points on posts yet reply to them with their own arrogant wisdom.

Jin Akutsu: very intelligent. Analytical. Insightful. Maybe even enlightening.

Many thanks. Your token of approval, is much appreciated.

I humbly offer my own name as someone who doesn't flame or hate.

Other quality posters I can think of:
Helmut Zemo
Amung Un Rama
riitzni
Pixelated
0hm
Jin Akutsu

Cheers. You're solid man, you get a token vote as well. :D

For others, I personally nominate FallonFoxGOAT, Degen Gambler, and Inga.

Last edited:
Damn, didnt we already do this circle jerk thread this month.

The artist formerly known as Ravden has got a pretty good grip on prospects coming up the ranks before they make their ufc debut.

A couple guys in Oblivions betting thread, including oblivion, Goodfella etc.

But honestly most of you are trash and have never trained, really don't have a good grip on anything. But, credit where credit is due, you guys have some of the dankest mma memes in the entire internet.

Smart posters? In the heavies? Lol.

JayElectra is aite.

Back