Who are the best, smartest posters in Sherdog heavies?

Priceinator

Old Gaming Wizard
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
I'm a little down, guys.

I've been on here since '08. Even had an account before this one since 05'.

And I know there is a tired cliche that "this place is going down hill since back in the day!", but I honestly feel like posters are only getting dumber on here.

I've walked away from Sherdog forums a few times and every time I log back in, someone is hating on a fighter for literally no reason, keyboard warriors are calling champions "losers", fans in general are getting much more extreme in their like/disliking of a particular weight class, country, fighter, style, etc, etc etc...

It's disheartening. I enjoy intelligent, fun, rowdy conversation. Not constant insults and illogical arguments.

Every now and then, I'll connect with a poster on Sherdog and have one of those "Ah, right. Good. He gets it." moments. But most of the time I'm combating a wall of stupidity that isn't even worth fighting. I swear, some of you are like religious fanatics who can't be reasoned with.

So I pose the question - who are the GOOD posters in the Heavies? Are there any?

I want to post in their threads and argue with them, not the rest of the hooligans that troll on these forums.

Inga Vovchanchyn is really balanced and highly intelligent. She deserves credit for thinking out her points well and articulating them perfectly.

I run the heavies.

I used to dislike you, FFG, but now you're one of my favorites.

I figured out that most of the time when people were getting pissed off at you in threads, it was THEM who were way off and looking for some kind of online-masculine-redemption.

Princeinator, Codpiece, tfcfights, Skydome, Rex Kwon Do and FallonFoxGOAT

Nobody, this place is full of cans, I wish all my RL friends didn't think MMA was a joke so I could talk to them about it instead of resorting to this cesspool.

Nobody, this place is full of cans, I wish all my RL friends didn't think MMA was a joke so I could talk to them about it instead of resorting to this cesspool.

I know those feels, bro.

I have resorted to r/mma on reddit. Usually more intelligent, but the downvote system KILLS any kind of interesting conversations.

Jin A****su: very intelligent. Analytical. Insightful. Maybe even enlightening.

Me lol

But I only started being active around 4 months ago

Just kidding I'm shit

goosephone was the greatest

Back