Who are the best, smartest posters in Sherdog heavies?

It's hard for anyone to be a good poster. When you post facts/stay reasonable, somebody either calls you a hater or a nuthugger.

I like and vote in most of your polls.

Aside from the Aldo vs McGregor one.

Hill_1.gif

I should be banned. Never doubt the abilities of the GOAT.

I keep hearing this but I have to disagree. Some of your posts and threads and polls are worth a good look.

Keyword - some lol

I just post and have a good time. As long as you can teach me something or make me laugh, you're ok in my book.

I keep hearing this but I have to disagree. Some of your posts and threads and polls are worth a good look.

Yeah. I'm always a little surprised when I read that stuff. GA isn't the best, but far from the worst imo.

youre a TUF noob and can go fuck yourself.

and this is a massive forum with every demographic. scroll past comments you dont like it takes like a couple inches of mouse wheel but I know you can do it.

theres no such thing as "best poster". watch the sport and enjoy and post some bullshit comments from time to time for fun.

quoted for truth

You're also a good poster, surprised you haven't been mentioned more.

Not really. I just jab and taunt haters and fan boys. I don't think I took part in a serious discussion since 09.

But thanks.

This place is filled with biased and subjective opinions presented as non-negotiable facts, where most threads aim at declaring said opinions in the face of any other perspectives. This forum really tilts the hell out of me, if I wasn't such a loser, I would contemplate doing something else with my time.

This place is filled with biased and subjective opinions presented as non-negotiable facts, where most threads aim at declaring said opinions in the face of any other perspectives. This forum really tilts the hell out of me, if I wasn't such a loser, I would contemplate doing something else with my time.

Says the guy with Diaz 1,2,5 as his location...:redface:

As a general rule of thumb, anyone who spends a considerable amount of time in the Worldwide MMA subforum is a better poster than anyone who posts exclusively in the UFC subforum (ignoring OT/Gheyberry/Multimedia/etc. subforums).

This is true. UFC forum is full of dipshits.

You're also a good poster, surprised you haven't been mentioned more.

I was going to, but I didn't want it to come off like ball washing.

Phoenix Down, Nerd, Snowblynd, Unbreakabull, spee-spee-spee-SPEEIT, Scott Baiowulf, and Jopo when he isn't being a dick, and has a duck in his av.

Sherdog is my Slappy Bananas.

The Betting thread has the best posters on Sherdog as far as critically looking at match up's. The rest of Sherdog seems to be fan boy BS . Its been this way for years

Not really. I just jab and taunt haters and fan boys. I don't think I took part in a serious discussion since 09.

But thanks.

So humble. You're doing more with less. Take credit for the prep work and gameplanning!

There was a guy that used to post here all the time but I haven't seen him on here in a long while. Very insightful posts filled with deep critical thinking and the guy could make predictions so eerily accurate that it seemed like he was from the future.

I think his handle was Innerself or something like that.

Also, surprised to see no love for The Comeback Kid

Much like his idol, he was never the same after Anderson was destroyed (twice) by The Chris. He was among the (too) many that tried to discredit them as mere flukes, so I can't place him on that list. It's a vicious game, but we can't all be Balli (RIP).

i don't know.
I find a lot of reasonable posters.
I also find posters who knows a lot of details, and it is a good source of information.

Obviously, people differ in opinion e view on issues.
For instance, Jon drug abuse.

Some take the issue seriously.
To others, this is a non-issue.

it is a matter of perspective, i guess.

So I think overall this is a good place. There are definitely some people I'd rather not deal with. But it is not such a pad place once you get used to it.

Depends on the threads you post in TS, lots of quality work in The Incredulous Thread. Loiosh is really good I think he still posts in the heavies from time to time. I learned from and grew to respect a bunch of posters in the GSP vs BJ Penn 2 thread, I think if you stick with a particularly lively thread for awhile you'll remember the names of quite a few decent posters.

Back