Who winz fam

• Khamzat

Votes: 90 30.7%
  • Whittaker

Votes: 130 44.4%
  • Won't happen

Votes: 73 24.9%

• Total voters
Just checked the odds, Bobby is the favourite. Fuck. I was hoping Chimmy would be the favourite so I could bet on Bobby.

Robert got sick TDD and springs to his feet like a cat 9/10 when he gets down. He also looks pretty much the same through 5 rounds too cardio wise. And his striking is better.

If Khamzat gets Bobby down and submits him I would be floored. That would be incredibly impressive.

Of course haters here will shrug that off as Whittaker being old and washed up.

@Question to expand upon that. I have always wanted to see Izzy against a real grappling wiz.

Especially because Brunson was too scared to have his best performance, and Yoel just is Yoel. Lol

And Izzy is 34 now, which is still within realistic physical prime territory for a MW, and hasn't taken a lot of damage, and he has had a lot of grappling training/experience right now. Obvioulsy the most he has ever had. So he is probably at the best moment in his career to try and withstand what a grappler would bring. Also, the built up will be more fun I'd imagine. Also, I would respect the hell out of Izzy if he would take that fight. Dude is a real martial artist and he has seemed sincere before about wanting to fight Khamzat. So either way, I hope it happens eventually.

Last edited:
Im not saying he's totally washed but what else would you call this fight other than an absolute set up? Bobby is very very rockable. We've seen it. Many times. He's lost every title fight he's been in for the last few years. DDP just pissed on him. Bobby def can win this fight because he's a smart fighter but this kinda looks like a set up for Khamzat to look good because thats what Dana Wants.

Absolute set up? Then you don't know fighting. Bobby has way better striking. Way better ability to upkeep a pace for the duration of a fight. Sick TDD and gets to his feet like a cat when taken down.

You think Khamzat will go in there and land his right hand and KO/TKO Bobby in the 1st round?

Don't like this matchup. If Khamzat loses, he is pushed back for a title shot and it gives us another unnecessary Whittaker title shot. If Whittaker gets a title shot next, he should have to beat Strickland while DDP and Izzy fight for the title next. Khamzat could have fought Paulo and get a title shot off of that win.

That's more about Whittaker than anything else Tho. He's top 3 poison at this point.

Its interesting because Whittaker and Chimaev are opposites in this way. The ufc seems to believe that Whittaker is done and chimney is going to roll him. It's a bit of a gamble because as you suggest, if Whittaker wins they're in a pretty shitty position they'll have lost their upcoming hype job and will have transfered all the momentum over to Whittaker, the definition of a bridesmaid title challenger who has jammed up the top of the mw division for years because he's just not quite ever had enough to win the belt, but has had enough to beat almost everyone else. Whittaker winning would be a lose lose for the ufc.

If I was a betting man, I'd put huge money on Chimaev in light of this. And I'd be extra vigilant about the water bottle if I was on Whittakers team.

Absolute set up? Then you don't know fighting. Bobby has way better striking. Way better ability to upkeep a pace for the duration of a fight. Sick TDD and gets to his feet like a cat when taken down.

You think Khamzat will go in there and land his right hand and KO/TKO Bobby in the 1st round?

Oh good lord. Robert Whittaker has been FINISHED multiple times and I clearly said in the comment he could win the fight. I'll make my pick now thou. He's gunna get finished. Hopefully not the first round, but he's getting finished.

Last edited:
Oh good lord. Robert Whittaker has been FINISHED multiple times and I clearly said in the comment he could in the fight. I'll make my pick now thou. He's gunna get finished. Hopefully not the first round, but he's getting finished.

Alright. So tell how it's going down since you gave a prediction.

Khamzat has 11 finishes on his record. 9 of them came in the 1st round.

So a 1st round stoppage seems the most logical right?

So what happens in the first round? Goes in there and catches Robert with the right hand I guess, puts him down and TKOs him? Is that how u see it?

Not surprised they came up with something like that for the (re-worked) re-scheduled Saudi card.

Would be awesome if Whittaker gets the job done!

F1, UFC, probably others. Not sure why sporting leagues are so willing to put on events in a controversial country like Saudi Arabia.

Pretty good card though.

Live and Free on ABC fam 😎

Also on the card:
Sergei Pavlovich vs Alexander Volkov
Kelvin Gastelum vs Daniel Rodriguez
Johnny Walker vs Volkan Oezdemir
Ihor Potieria vs Shara Bullet

Mad lit for a free card better not hear any complaints from 6ixdog 🔥🤼💥🚫🤬

I thought Volkov was fighting Almeida on UFC 302?

This is literally the best person in the UFC against one of the worst

lol at Khamzat having to fight in Saudi Arabia because he’s best friends with a war lord

Now that we have the June 22nd main event, can we get the May 11th(St Louis) main event? June 1st(302) could use some announcements as well.

They really want to medically retire Rob Whitaker?

Let the man enjoy the end of his career with more Costa type fights, why feed him to the wolves?

Last edited:
if khamzard wins if he
a) finally considered to be legit?
or
b) weedtaker becomes washed up fighter?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back