Who winz fam

• Khamzat

Votes: 90 30.7%
  • Whittaker

Votes: 130 44.4%
  • Won't happen

Votes: 73 24.9%

• Total voters
Yikes Khammy vs Bobby, fuck knows who wins that.

Can see Khamzat just decimating him early, or Rob survives the early onslaught and takes rat lip to school. Fun fight for sure.

Anyone who saw Chimaev vs Burns fight should see that this is a dangerous fight for Chimaev.

its good test for him though, finaly getting a serious MW contender.
Yes, great fight. Probably the toughest one in the division stylistically for Khamzat. However I think Khamzat can get him down, grind on him and get a submission early round 3. I also predict that after the fight people will be talking about how Bobby Knuckles was a washed up has-been and that Khamzat still hasn't been "tested".

Yes, great fight. Probably the toughest one in the division stylistically for Khamzat. However I think Khamzat can get him down, grind on him and get a submission early round 3. I also predict that after the fight people will be talking about how Bobby Knuckles was a washed up has-been and that Khamzat still hasn't been "tested".

Bobby is past his prime. He's 15 years deep and has been a top five middleweight since 2017. The fact that he's still ranked where he is despite never ducking a fighter speaks to his skill.

Whitaker has no ko power and he get takedown easy by DDP
Good matchup for Chimaev moreover in his territory

I think khamzat gets a first round finish. On this version of Whittaker.

I think it's one of those fights where one of them gets embarrassed. Either Rob gets smeshed quickly or Khamzat gasses later and wilts, making it look easy for Rob.

Khamzat knocks him out on the feet. I get this is a wild take, but Khamzats striking is too underrated on here for me.

Sure but compared to Rob who's notorious for boxing strikers the fuck up? The feet really favours Rob, but early power, Khamzat rocks him they'll call the TKO fast af over there

Bobby is past his prime. He's 15 years deep and has been a top five middleweight since 2017. The fact that he's still ranked where he is despite never ducking a fighter speaks to his skill.
In the last 10 years he's only lost to the champion and former champ. He might be past his prime but it's not by a lot and him past his prime is better than a lot of fighters at their prime. But I agree, Bobby is a very tough and skilled fighter.

Great stuff, if Whittaker can survive the early storm, he wins a UD or finishes him late in the fight.

Robert has insane tdd.
That being said. Khamzat is going to take him down in the first. But it all depends on that first round.

Actually Khamzat knockout the likely pick

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back