Who winz fam

• Khamzat

Votes: 90 30.7%
  • Whittaker

Votes: 130 44.4%
  • Won't happen

Votes: 73 24.9%

• Total voters
Rob is starting to show his mileage, but I think he can pull it off. Honestly, I'm not even sure Khamzat deserves the fight. That said, if he wins here, he should lock up a title shot. Rob is a stylistic nightmare for him on paper.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS no more hiding babyboi

Khamzat has 7 minutes to get a finish or he is absolutely FOOKED. Rob will get his first TKO in literal years if those goes past 1.5 rounds

Don't like this matchup. If Khamzat loses, he is pushed back for a title shot and it gives us another unnecessary Whittaker title shot.
I don't think beating the number 11 guy would earn Whittaker a title shot. This is an opportunity for Khamzat to earn a title shot.

If Whittaker gets a title shot next, he should have to beat Strickland while DDP and Izzy fight for the title next. Khamzat could have fought Paulo and get a title shot off of that win.
Lol so Whittaker fighting for a title after beating Khamzat would be "unnecessary" but if Khamzat were to beat a guy Whittaker recently beat he should get an insta title shot. Stan much?

June or July 22?

It's listed as July in Dana's post, but June in the text, and June in the OP title

Whittaker is gonna need a finish and he'll get it if he gets out of the 2nd; which he in all likelihood will.

Rob via 4-5th round TKO.

Whitaker going go get blitzed that first round depends how well he can survive.

Back